Chapter 3

Ladies and gents, CHAPTER 3! thought it was never coming, huh? Yea, i know I apologize that it took so friggin long, but thats what school does to me. So here it is, enjoy! I love yewwwwwww. kbye.

*~*

I snapped out of my little flashback, Austin was currently doing a Q&A, but I decided I wasn’t going to ask any questions. It took way too much effort because of the hundreds of people tweeting him every second.

Instead, I pulled out my iPhone and texted Lindsay while I listened to Austin answer random questions.

“Yo bby, wassup” I texted her humorously.

“Heeeeyyyy” she said almost immediately back. After meeting at the radio station, we kept talking; and after a huge incident, we became best friends.

“What are you up to tonight?” I asked, curious as to see if she was available to do something.

“Nothingg, I wanna see you! It’s been, what? Three weeks?”

“Something like that lol. Come sleep over.”

It took her a few minutes to respond, “My mom said it was okay. Can I drive over now?”

“I’ll be waiting (;” I responded, plugging my phone into its charger. I stared at Austin; my eyes were wide open, staring into his. How amazing would it be if I met this guy? THIS GUY. I can only imagine how nice and sweet he was and how he would treat me if I were to date him… I totally would have a chance, right? Because he isn’t the type to judge, no, he’s a perfect gentleman. I sighed at the thought.

I snapped out of it when he ran his fingers across his guitar, making a soothing noise as I paid attention. “One more question before my last song.” He said. Eh, why not?

“Will you marry me, Austin?” I typed, doubting that he’d see it.

“’Will you marry me, Austin?’ ….” My head snapped up as tears formed in my eyes. HOLY SHIT! Did he really just… ASDFGHJKL; “We should get to know each other first…. Sara.” He said winking to his camera. Tears rolled down my eyes and I couldn’t think of anything at that moment.

I stood up and started jumping all around my room. I stood on my bed, grabbed my bumble bee pillow pet and screamed into it. My insides were twisting and turning in knots. It had to be the most AMAZING moment I had ever experienced.

All I could think was, “WHY AM I CRYING, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. HOLY SHIT. IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!” I quickly called Lindsay and told her the news. She was driving, and it took her a couple of seconds to reply to me when she finally said, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SARA OH MY GOSH. HOLY... AAAHHHHHH!”

We continued to talk on the phone together until she got to my house, where I met her outside and just hugged her. I love her so much; she’s just like another sister to me. “We have some fangirling to do,” she said with an evil grin on her face. We continued to my room where we stayed up all night watching old videos of Austin and Alex Constancio, his best friend.

In the morning, I woke up completely beat. I was sore and drowsy and just wanted to lay in bed forever. I looked over at Lindsay and she was knocked out, as well. I yawned and looked at my alarm clock. It wasn’t morning at all; it was actually 2 on the afternoon. I left Lindsay sleeping and walked out to my kitchen.

No one seemed to be home and I didn’t feel like making breakfast. I took a disposable bowl out of the cabinet and took the whipped cream out of the fridge. I make a huge mountain in the bowl and took sprinkles and spread them across the top.

“Perfect.” I said aloud to myself. I walked back to my room where Lindsay was sitting up, her eyes closed and her shoulders slouched. I slammed the door closed and she jumped. “MORNING SUNSHINE!”