Chapter 12

ATTENTION EVERYONE IM ALIVE.

I repeat I AM alive.

I don't think you guys get how awful I feel about being gone for 6 months. I feel like the biggest douche ever.

Anyway I apologize I know this is wayyyyy overdue. But I plan on writing as much as possible until I go back to school & into school. Enjoy!

Btw I was to anxious to get this up so there's not editing, sorry!!

xoxo

*~*

Walking into the huge mall, I looked for a map to find the cheesecake factory that Lindsay and I were going to meet Alex and Austin at. My hands were clammy and trembling, my heart felt as if it were going to jump out of my throat. All of a sudden I became more nervous than I had expected to become.

Lindsay found the cheesecake factory and led the way. A loud ring came from my phone and I nervously answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Sara? Its Austin, I just want to let you know Alex and I are here. We had a reservation under my name, so just ask for the table."

"O-Okay. We should be there in a couple of minutes."

"Sounds great, see you"

The phone call ended and I told Lindsay what he had said. We found the restaurant and I grabbed Lindsay's hand and stopped her before we went in.

"If I look like im about to throw up, take me to the bathroom. Im SO nervous." I told her.

"You already look like that so, I don't know what to tell you girl. Take a deep breath. Austin is just like any other person, remember that. I don't think he wants to be treated like a celebrity today."

"right, Youre right." I responded, "Cool and collected"

We marched on towards the booth and I mentioned Austin's name. The older-looking waitress signaled toward the other side of the restaurant and grabbed a couple of menus and walked us over. With ever step I took, my heart was beating what seemed like one hundred times. Never had I ever felt like this before, probably because I wasn't used to the whole being around boys thing.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in front of a large booth, Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio smiled up at my best friend and I. This moment felt so unreal. Before sitting, I introduced myself to Alex, shaking his hand, trying to be as un-awkward as possible. Then I introduced Lindsay, her cheeks flushing as she took his hand too. I had never seen her blush before.

They were seated on opposite sides of the booth, so I sat next to Austin while Lindsay sat next to Alex.

"How are you guys?" Austin asked with a genuine smile, scooting over so I had more space to sit.

"Good, how about you?" lying slighty. I still felt kind of off, my headache never went away, but it could be worse.

"Good," he replied. His voice and smile making me melt. My nerves slipped away but I felt so hot! "its good to formally meet you without you passing out first."

We all had a good laugh at that one as my cheeks turned crimson. I didn't mind him teasing me though because, hello, it's Austin Mahone! I felt bad that I had lied to him about not knowing who he really was. If he ever found out I was actually a mahomie before I met him, he would probably be mad. But I did well covering it up, playing dumb when we talked about his fan base and how it was for him being famous.

It was like a completely different Austin than the one I saw online and thought I knew so well. He was genuinely nice and didn't act like big shit around other people, Austin was just like any other human being, which I should have figured before hand.