|| 7. "It's quarter past 6 actually." ||

[ a.n ] hey guys! I'm back!!!! :D sorry this took so long, but my iPod is kinda messed up and I don't like writing on the computer.. idk why :/ but I got an iPhone for my birthday.. ( an early present :P my b-day isn't till next month lol! ) so I can write it on here now :D yayy!

anyway i just want to cover a few things about the book, just so there is no confusion.

Lola's nick name is 'Lol', like from the film.

And Ashton and Luke are friends, but have a bad history that goes way back before Ash and Lola.

So yeah. that's basically it :) again I'm sorry for the late chapter, but this one is a bit longer than the rest ;) so don't hate me xx.

And I was wondering if I could maybe set goals to reach the next chapter?

Like 34 votes and 20 comments?

I love to hear from every single one of you, so please, please don't be a ghost reader and tell me what you think :D love ya x!

The Irwin Game has reach 4K reads guys!! AHHHH thank yooouuu xxx

~*~

[ julie ]

After taking a very long trip down memory lane with Lola I hadn't realised that my phone had been blowing up constantly in the other room.

Apparently 'Everything Is Awesome' had been blasting out in the Hemmings' living room for the past half hour and when Ashton got board of dancing and singing along to the tune he answered it.

Ashton. The Jerk face Jerk. Irwin. Answered my phone!

Oh and guess who was calling me at quarter past 6 in the morning.

My brother!

Oh yes. After a whole night away from home, a guy who my brother has never met answers my phone at quarter past 6 in the morning...

World. War. 3. is about to break loose...

. . .

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I shrieked, snatching my phone from Ashton's freakishly large hands.

Ashton shrugged carelessly, shoving his hands in his jean pockets not even looking bothered that my 21 year old brother is probably hunting him down with a baseball bat at this very second!

"I answered your phone, no big deal."

He smirked. That goddamn smirk!

I stood there in shocked silence for a moment, just staring at him, my mouth half gaping.

"No big deal?" I felt my eye twitch, "No big deal?..NO BIG DEAL?!"

I screamed, lunging forward and grabbing Ashton by his plaid shirt collar.

"MY BROTHER WAS CALLING! THAT WAS MY BROTHER?! EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW IT IS OK THAT A GUY ANSWERED MY PHONE AT 6 O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHEN I HAVE BEEN OUT ALL NIGHT, HUH?! ALL NIGHT ASHTON! ALL FUCKING NIGHT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.. BEFORE MY BROTHER HAS A CHANCE AND DON'T TAKE THAT AS AN ACT OF SYMPATHY BECAUSE I AM GOING RIP THE CURLY HAIR OUT OF YOU'RE STUPID HEAD"

I scream in his face.

I'm not a violent person. Im not a violent person!

Ashton, surprisingly, just stood there un-phased by my drastic behaviour. Instead, he just lifted his wrist and checked the time. He looked down at me with those glinting green eyes before wetting his lips, his smirk growing a little with amusement.