|| 2: "What are you? Psychic?!" ||

[a.n] hey guys :) thank you so much for your lovely comments, i'm glad people enjoy this and I hope you continue to enjoy this :* this chapter is a little boring, sorry, but it's a filler chapter and the exciting stuff begins after this :D I can't wait!!!

love you guys xxxx

~*~

[julie's pov]

"What's he doing now?" Lola pestered from behind a bin.

I groan. My patience long gone! She had me practically eye stalking Ashton for half the day. And believe me, I really had no desire to watch the cocky, rockstar wannabe flirt with everything in a skirt.

"He's flirting with another girl." I sigh, not even bothering to look up from my book.

"What? Julie, your not even looking!" Lola hissed, peaking out from the bin she was hiding behind.

Don't ask..

"I don't need to, I just know!"

Lola scoffs, taring off her stupid sunglasses she insisted to wear. She tried to get me to put some on too. So that I could 'conceal my identity'!

I swear, I'm never letting her watch James Bond again!

"What are you? Psychic?!" She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes, snapping my book shut and crossing my arms.

"Maybe I am!" I shot back, pursing my lips in aggravation.

Ugh! I haven't even gone near Ashton Irwin yet, but this whole thing is seriously draining on my personality. I've gone from a perfectly happy, sweat little girl to a snappy bitch in all but 5 hours!

Lola stood up, groaning and throwing her hands up in the air. Clearly annoyed.

Stupid Ashton. This is what he does to people!

"Am I the only one taking this seriously!" She cried out.

"Taking what seriously?"

A voice from behind me caused me to jump. Normally I wouldn't, but this voice didn't belong to just a normal someone.

I already knew that my cheeks were burning when I turned around. It was just normal form me. When I came face to face with a pair of sparkling blue eyes it was defiantly confirmed my skin was flushed.

Luke Hemmings smiled that dazzling grin of his and I swear my heart wanted to explode.

"Uh.. uh, hey.. no.. hi.. uh.. sup Luke!" I stuttered, my cheeks redding by the minute.

Sup.. really Jules?..Really?!

Luke just threw back his head in laughter. As if he wasn't adorable enough!

"I'm good Jules." He grinned down at me, being the giant he was.

But he'd probably still tower over me if he was normal height anyway. I was just that small.

"Hey bro." Lola, smirked at me, slyly giving me a mischievous wink.

Damn her!

Luke nodded at his younger sister. Luke was a year and a half older than us and in the grade above.

Stuffing his hands in his jean pockets, shifted from foot to foot, is small smile fixed upon me.

"Sooo, you guys know what day it is today?"

"Uh.. it's Thursday?" My answer came out more like a question.

Yes I'm almost 17 and still have problems remembering that days of the week..