end up here || muke

this chapter was inspired by end up here which is amazing

~*~

Michael's POV

he walked in the room, his eyes searching the place before stopping on me. My breath hitched, his eyes once cold, softened at the sight before him which was suprising since he was looking at me. His eyebrow peircing raised while his straightened lips curved into a smirk, displaying his perfect lip peircing, his eyes roamed my body,making me feel self consious.

I walked away, not looking back to the guy with blonde hair. I heard footsteps following me from behind,making me walk faster, knowing it was the boy with blonde hair. I gasped for air as I was slammed to a wall by a sleeve of tattoos. I had my eyes closed, scared on who it might be, my heart racing in panic. I hear his rugged breathing, and as time went by, he just started getting closer and closer until his lips were only a few inches away from my ear.

"You're not getting away just yet, princess"

~*~

Shitty line at the end, I was going to end it with something else but I was like too soon? too soon.

Oh and btw, I imagine Michael with his oversized sweater, skinny jeans, combat boots and white hair, looking all innocent and shit.

So cute

And do you guys know how to make covers bc I'm shit at it