Chapter eight .

Okay , first thanks for reading and commenting and voting

this is chapter eight , i'm ending the story at max around chapter 13/12

i tried my best and i hoped i improved at these " intimate times " xD

please let me know what you think cause i love reading long comments and i love receiving votes !

Harry drove me to my car , i thanked him and got in it and headed home , what am i supposed to do ? Spend the nights of the weeks at his house having sex ? Now that i thought about it , i'd be lying if i was i was 100% okay with the idea , actually now it hurts .

Doesn't he have what other people have in their hearts ? Feelings , i'm sure i'll be the one to be torn , heart-brokean while he'll move on with someone else , i'm sure he wouldn't even care if it's a girl or boy , underage or not .

I stopped the car in front of the house , went for the door and unlocked it . I went straight to my room , i did 't want to be mobbed my mum's questions , well it's not like i didn't text her to tell her i'm spending the night out or that we didn't spoke on the phone today but still she'd want to know the details , the exactly same details i don't want and can't tell to anybody .

I was so tired that the moment i laid on the bed , my eyes went close and my mind was already surffing in dreams .... Until my phone rung , this seems so moch like a déja-vu

" Hi Lou " said the now familliar voice on the line

" God , Harry , you really enjoy ruining my sleep , don't you ? " i answered almost yelling

" pretty much yeah , anyway would you do me a favor and go downstairs and get in the car already ? I've been waiting for ......... Exactly 3 minutes now "

" wow , 3 minutes , how impressive , just wait there , i'll be down in a moment "

with that i hung up , took some clothes and teethbrush and left a note for my mother telling her i'm going to a party and opened the door and made my way to his car.

" Hi Lou , you seem tired " at the moment i wanted to beat the shit out of him , this is the second night he ruins my peaceful sleep and i only know him for 2 days

" of corse i'm tired , i don't get to spend the day hanging out plus this is the second time you wake me up Styles " i answered in sacracme

" oh i'm so sorry , maybe i'll ask you for a time table next time to check it before calling you"

" ha-ha-ha very funny " i replied " why didn't you just text me to come to your place ? "

" first , if i texted and you're asleep you wouldn't check it , second you don't know where my house is and third i don't like sending long text to tell you where my house is and finally i was too bored to wait for you to get your arse there plus i'm sure you wouldn't really mind me calling  . " and turned to face me with a cheeky smile so i just shooke my head smiling as well

we got at his appartement and in a matter of minutes we were both all over each others , tonight was different than yesterday , i felt more comfortable cause last night he was practacally drunk so it looked like i raped him even though he was to one to penetrate .

It was in the very same bed that he pushed me and started kissing me , i felt his smile form against my lips, before he unbuckled my pants and slipped them off.

 my thigh brushing against his. He pulled his trousers off, as goose bumps rose across the bare skin of my thighs. he ran his hand up and down my thigh, feeling every goose bump,

 i dug his fingers into his curls as he kissed my neck and trailed down to my chest and he placed his hand against my crotch while  kissing my chest. I felt my cock rise up and get big and hard , I  moaned and i pressed my nails into the small of his back in pleasure, almost causing a mark. He brought my head up to face him, his panting breath warm against my lips.

   He snuck his hand inside my boxers, caressing it enough to get me to groan loudly. He slipped his hand out of my boxers and pulled my boxers down completely. He wrapped his warm fingers around my dick, running them up and down, at first, slowly, and after a while he went faster and faster. I panted and moaned, taking a grip to his hair. He stared into my eyes while doing so, making this all the more better.

   he kissed down to my torso , his hand leaving my crotch. I tucked the tip of my fingers inside the top of his briefs, bringing it down an inch. he teasingly kissed around the pubes popping out, until he pulled them down entirely. he gently kissed the head of my cock as he rubbed the balls, causing me to pant in satisfaction.

   After sucking on the cock, i came. he positioned my face allowing him to come on his face, which is exactly what i did,

   He sat up, panting wildly. He took my head and kissed me hard, having me allow many more butterflies to rush inside of me. He twisted me around, kissing down my back. He rubbed my butt cheeks, before I felt the head of his dick hover near my ass. He slowly entered me, thrusting very gently. I felt a rush through my spine and chest, and I couldn’t help and think of how good it felt. He began to go faster but not too fast. I moaned, as both his big hands took both my hands. He continued to thrust inside of me with his fingers intertwined with mine.

without a condom nor a lube , i was sure i'd will be painful as hell but it wasn't , actually he ws pretty gentle so i didn't stop him .

and so went the night until we were both too exhausted to move or talk so we just laid and fell in deep sleep .

okay , first i need to know what you think !

second i appreciate all your reads , votes and comments <3