Chapter six

i'm so sorry for the wait , i had to write this like 4 times ?

i never thought it would be this hard to write sexual moments , i wish someone told me before , specially when you don't know anything about gay sex

i had to read a lot of fanfictions to write this

I'm so sorry if you don't like it , tell me i may re-write it

anyways please vote and comment and check my other fanfiction .

i won't upload until i get enough reads and votes and comments ( the " enough" depends on my mood x) )

feel free to fan me , hahaha

 enjoy

                                               ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When i didn’t answer , Harry leaned in , lips getting closer and closer to my lips until it brushed , i felt my body on fire  and Harry probably felt it cause he did his signature smirk and started moving

Harry's lips were soft and so perfect that i couldn't just move away; but saddely for some reason he did , he even sat on the bed .

Rubbing my eyes , I sat back on the bed then lied again , only to find Harry’s face close in front of mine. He was bent down, resting his hands on the bed by my thighs. I caught my breath as he licked his lips, his eyes flickering from my own down to my lips almost completly black from lust and the green part became a thin circle around his eyes' pupils  Harry blinked leaning even closer to me. One second I could feel his breath on my lips, the next I could feel nothing. Nothing except his mouth connected with mine again .

But that wasn’t enough for him. He wanted more, and he was gonna push to get it. his lips were still crushed onto mine in a desperate kiss, full of lust and wanting. His tongue wriggled itself into my mouth, and I accepted him. I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself even if I wanted to. I let him take control, I let him do his thing.

Before I knew it, Harry had removed the item of clothing off his body, still hovering above me, in boxers only . his hands were roaming freely over my body, trying to touch every part of me. I was creeped out . It didn’t feel natural, but it hardly felt abnormal either. Harry’s lips were connected to my neck, sucking at my skin harshly. Shit, please don’t leave a lovebite, don’t leave a mark. He used his knee to push my legs apart and i knew immediately what was going to happen and i was against it but i couldn't say anything than the moans cause he was sucking hard on my neck and it felt really good .

his hand made it way to my lower part and started rupping my crotch and i moaned loud

" you like it , don't you ? " he said smirking once again , i wish i had enough strength to lie and say no but i didn't

" yes yes " i replied blushing , deeply wishing he won't stop and somehow my wish has been granted when he opened the drawer of the night stand , one hand still on my crotch , the other searching until he found a lube , i guess i'm the bottom tonight