No way

After class Austin tried to come up to me but I Totaly ignored and Justin a another football player stood up for me it went down like this.--

"Tony just listen." Austin grabbed my arm and jerked me around.

"No Austin i dont need to listen to you, you are most likly gonna lie to me because thats what everybody is doing to me." i glared at him.

"Hey leave her alone." i herd a voice behing me say.

I turned around it was a jock named Justin.

" Can it justin, you dont want to get in my buissness." Austin growled Austin is going to do something stupid.

"Austin she said leave her alone so why dont you." Justin said standing a little taller.

"Justin its ok." i say trying to let him hurt.

"Justin back down now or i will hurt you." Austin threatened

"Austin stop ok, justin lets go." i said and took justin by the arm and down the hallway.

"Are you ok Tony." Justin asked

'' Im fine, but you need to be more carefull who you talk to, Austin is a ass he will hurt you." i sigh.

Then he did the most strangest thing. He hugged me.

_

So here i am in 3rd period ignoring all the stares of boys. Ok NO WAY i cant go through this why now. Everybody is noticing me. My akward soul is now being exposed.Nooooooo. Oh great a note was just passed to me.

Baby what your name im so fuxing horny just satring at yoou.

WOW! talk about stupid.

I just put.

Sorrt random student i dont know your mane, and please dont call me baby.

I folded it up and passed it back. Then roll call came.

I didnt payattetion untell the called me name.

"Tony'

"Here" i called. I could feel the smirks of the guys trying to figure out my name. I just put my head down. Carter was still sitting next to me. Poking my side.

"What" i said with my head still down.

"Are you ok." he asked

"Fucking dandy." i said

"Oh are we still on for tomarrow." he asked

"Yes.' i simply said.

He shutup after that. I didnt listen to the teacher. I just played dont tap the whit tiles. Then i satrted taking selfies. The kids behind me were making the funniest faces. I bit my lip to hold back the laughter. Then some kid behind me farted . I lost it.. And the kids behind me burst out laughing to. All eyes were on us. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I started crying. It was the perfect picture. His face was so hilarious.

_

So here i am in the Dean's office. With the other kids who laughed right along with me. More fewer then last time. Cuz then a kid snorted when he laughed and most of the class lost it.

"Tony." the dean called.

I stood up and walked to the door. the kids behind me snirrked. I just walked into the office.

"Tony you know why youre here." the dean asked

"Yes' i responded

"Tony you graded are top right now but if you keep acting this way yuo will go down." He explained

"What why i just laughed." i argued

"This takes away from your citizionship wich can cause a little mistake in your collage applacation." he said Now thaty got me worried.

" what no it cant it was just a laughed."I sat up in my chair.

" I can work something out with your teacher but this cant evr happen again." He wrned

"OH and also you have detention after school today." he said

I walked out the door.

I got stares from the guys who laughed. I just chuckled. And walked back to class. When i was walking back to calss i saw Austin walking fown the hall. I turned on my heel and speed walked the other way.

"Tony just listen." i herad his footsteps come closer. I stopped.

" Tony turn around please.' He asked

I did. I had a stern look on my face. I crossed my arms

"What." i hissed.

" Ok look tony I know your mad." he started.

"MAD doesnt even start to explain what i feel. Ok you lied to me. For 4 fucking years, and now you want to tell me im doing something illegal." I glare at him.

"Tony just listen this isnt a fucking game ok, Ossie could make your life hell." he said in frustration

I scoffed" like it already isnt."

"Tony ok im sorry, just please forgive me." He pleaded.

I rose an eyebrow. How could i not. He is my bestfriend

"No more lies." i sad

He smile huge and picked me and spun me around.

"OK down." i laughed

He put me down. Smiled once more, thanked me then left. I just love that boy to death. Not in the ok lets get married. No like hes my bestfriend. I walked down the hall back to class. I entered class all eyes were on me. I got anoyned.

"The fuck is wrong with you" i rose and eyebrow. They all looked down.

I sat down and felt a little more you know better. Carter was sitting next to me at lunch.

"Ok whats wrong?" i asked him. He never sits next to me at lunch. Like EVER.

"What i cant sit next to you." He put his lunch tray down. There was some salad, chicken, pudding, 3 juic boxes.

"Well you never sit next to me." i said.

"well thats about to change." he rolled his eyes like it was the most stupidest question. I just rolled my eyes. Then his jock friends came and sat at the table. i was squished. They were all soon laughing, Throwing things at eachother and there arm motions hurt me. I had enough of it when Matt a jock spilled juic and it got on my pants.

"Oh shit im sorry Tony." he tried to hold in a laugh.

I just stood up and walked away. To Robs office he had extra clothes. People looked at me and laughed. I gave them a death glare. I walked to the office changed into some new skinny jeans then it was time to go home.

-

Today as the best day. Well atleast after school. Rebbeca's and Brittney's car broke down so they had to aske me for a ride. Brittney asked. Rebbeca was to much of a wussy to ask. I went at high speeds. There face was priceless.

Well guys My best friend has encourged me to write more and thanks my 150 readers. Im coming up with a new story Its gonna be a sequel for Austin and his new girlfriend. OOPPS well any way Sorry about the song just had to i was listening to the song it makes me smile cuz its fun ;)