A car ride

I told Carter to meet me at the baseball feild after school and  I told him to be prepared. After school hoping he would say he couldnt go because of football or something but no he showed up.

" Tony i thought you would leave me alone and i would have to walk to home because i told my buddie i already had a ride." he looked way to happy.

 " Wait dont you have a car." i asked

He looked down.

" well i would if that stupid bitch Jennifer didnt have to get drunk then i would have  she got drunk at the party last Friday and her mom asked me if i could bring her home and she wanted to stay longer so when i finally got her in the car i had broken crfew so i took her home and when i got home my parents they took away my car for a week and my x-box  Jennifers mom called so only a week not a month." he explained

"ok lets go we might not be able to work on the project and did u bring work out clothes?" i asked

He held up a bag with some clothes. I gestured him to my car he followed and when he saw what i drove he flipped out.His jaw dropped.

" Thats y-your car!" He looked dumbstruck

" Yeah so what its red." i shrugged

"This is a really expensive car my dad can barley afford it and he owns like two big bisnuess

"Thats y-your car/" he looked dumbstruck

' Yeah so what its red." i shrugged

" Thats a really nice car." he looked back to normal

"OK well hop in." i opened the car he sat in the passenger seat touching the dashbord. I started the car. i drove to Sonic where i go every time before a fight. When i pulled up i ordered a bluerasberry slush i asked what he wants. He said a oarnge slush. It was happy hour so cheap. When we got our drinks we were listening to the radio trying not to make this a akward situation. I drove to the boxing ring. I finished my slush and walked in side.

I walked inside Carter followed. Like a dog. I walked in side and a swoosh of sweat and the smell of blood. Carter cringed, i chuckled a little. I told him to meet Ossie my boss. While i went to go change. I opened my locker and there was a picture of my mom and me(ok guys the songs by  B.O.B so hang in there and play it at this part.)

   I had changed so much whe she died and my father started drinking. He started hitting me. He got so sick of me that he joined the army to keep away from me. But before he left he would drink and he would yell at me he scareded me. He never let me talk to him. He married my stepmother and bought the farm because that was my mothers last wish. Or kinda she said i would marry a prince.

                                                                         Flashback

   " So what do you say." Austin had asked me if i wanted to join a fight club that helps anger mangement  or so i was told.

"Ok ill do it." i agreeded

A few months later Ossie said i would start fighting people. I was a freshmen at the time. I didnt like the idea at all. He said he would pay me.$20,000if i win if i lose $500. I needed money and that ment more training wich means less time with Valory and the snobs. So i agreeded.  i went to my first fight it was against this gril who looked slutty.  I won with one knock out. Becasue the night before  Valory had giving me a fair amount of throwing things at me. I was mad. Ossie said i was great. It was nice to hear that somebody was acually happy for what i did. So then i started becoming a freak because i could beat up a boy. Nobady really talked to me except Austin. But i got a tattoo. Ot was a feather. It is on my foot. I got a couple small ones but they were like hearts on my wrist and a infinty sigh on the side of my pinky. I got into more fights and made more money. Valory never found out. I earned more money and was becoming more and more weider. My bestfriend Aunna and Avery even stopped talking with me because i stopped hanging out with them going to to ttraining center. I looked in the mirror i was somebody completely new. I  wasnt the same sweet old loving cloud nine tony. I was skettchy,freaky Tony who fought to let out her anger. I had pushed everybody out. I had to become who i was cuz nobody cared. People even asked for the old me. I had a feeling that people would want me back but then i relized something they just dont understand. Then i had a strange dream that my mother had sked me to come back but i ignored her while my father was beating me. It was no use nobody could get the old Tony back.

                                                                            Flashback over

A tear rolled down my cheeck. I wipped it off and got in some sweats and a sports bra i got  my headphones and phone and started listening to music. I went out to see that Carter had no shirt on and was training with Mark a boss trainer. He was the one who taught me to let out my anger. I punched the bag hopping on my feet. I was punching, blocking,and hopping around.  It was a long time when ossie told me that it was time.

" Ossie i dont think i can do it i mean this is the biggest fight yet." i was nervous

" Tony just because you heard romors doesnt mean they are true you can do this ."He encouged me

"Thanks Ossie." i said and went out to my car Carter following behind me sweating like a pig.  Today i was going to fight Leah. A legendary fighter. She fought guys bigger then her and still won.