My life

My name is Tony Krammer. I am  17 ears old i have dip dyed hair that goes to my waist. i am well build like my father Mark. a millitary man working for a family working service. Its a protectiong program. Higher familys are always in trouble like threats, war, or just as punishment.I live with my stepmother Valory and her two snobs Rebbeca and Brittny or to me re and tarted. Just like there mother short blonde, skinny, rich, your normal sluts. I am very to myself a dancer,fighter,boxer,longboarder, music lover,and sufur. just your regular tomboy.

To all Monday mornings i really hate you. The sound of my stupid alarm clock was rining through my ears yelling at me to get up. I groaned rolled over and turned it off. i hauled my self to the bathroom. I did my regular morning routine. Wake up, brush my teeth, make bed,get dressed and walk upstairs.  When i got to the last step i was greeted by my evil stepsnobs.

" So Tommy" Rebbeca sneered Ahe was wearing a slutty minny skirt ablouse thats showed her clevage and hooker heels.

"Tony"i correctted why do i even bother

"whatever, so what did mom say to you yesterday" she acted so ugh

"ok sluts two things one she is your mom not mine two its none of your bissness" i used my fingers

i pushed passed them and went into the kitcheni was greeted by Shavane our chef.

"Tony i got your breakfest in the microwave" he said and went back to work.

i opened the microwave sure enough my coffie and doughnuts were in there.I quickly grabbed them and headed out the door.  I opened my red sports car and drove to school i turned the radio on Monster came on by Imagin dragons.

    HAHAHa my fellow disney characters how do u like my first chapter well this was a idea given to me by my sis so i said y not ily all of you vote comment do whatever  -beast_mode