CHAPTER TWELVE

[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]

rocky laid on her stomach, sprawled out on her bed as she read a book her father bought her to occupy her time since he decided to take the two siblings phones.

she sighed lightly as some one knocked lightly on her door. she closed her book regretting it immediately knowing she just lost her spot, she rolled over and put her small hands on the edge of her dainty bed. she took the few steps to the door to open it.

to rocky's surprise it was her brother, she rolled her eyes in irritation and slammed her door in his face.

"NO DOOR SLAMMING." the father of the two yelled from who knows where. "GO BACK AND DO IT POLITELY PLEASE." he yelled so she could hear him. rocky rolled her eyes and turned on her heel to re-do closing the door.

she put her hand on on the cold door knob. she opened it to see fangs still standing there. when she went to close the door again fangs put his hand on the door stopping it.

"can you please remove your hand from my door so i can close my door like i was told to do please." rocky said giving a sarcastic smile to go with her tone.

"can we please talk so i can apologize like i was told to do please." fangs mocked his sister who was beyond livid at his behavior. "YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE." she barked at the boy in front of her.

"you can talk to me when it's a genuine apology and when you weren't told to do it." she smiled sarcastically smiled before slamming the door again instantly regretting her actions.

"YOU BREAK THAT DOOR I BREAK YOUR ASS." her father yelled from the living area. "rocky please i worded it wrong." fangs said softly outside the door.

she sighed not knowing what to do, after all her brother was her best friend and she feels something missing when she's mad at him. she wasn't even mad at him just upset by his words.

she opened the door and walked right past fangs and into the living room, she stood tall and confident in front of her father. "did you tell fangs to say sorry to me?" she asked "the truth please."

"no i didn't actually, go talk to him he misses you." brayden lightly squeezing her hand. rocky smiled at her father before turning around and pushing fangs into her room.

she immediately put her arms around his neck, pulling him into a big bear hug. "i'm sorry i called you a whore, and i'm also sorry i put a friend over you, i'm also sorry if i hurt you last night, i'm also sorry for getting you grounded, in also sorry for mocking you." fangs' muffled words rang throughout rocky's hair, loud enough for her to hear.

she pulled away holding on to his shoulders still, she sighed and tilted her head. "i'm sorry for slapping you, and then fighting you, and for the stool." rocky waved her hands to help with her list. "i'm sorry we even had this fight."

"but look fangs, me and sweets are fine, i mean yeah we're on a break but it's to better ourselves, yes he is dumb but i love him for that. i didn't stop loving him, i just--i don't know but not loving him wasn't ever the problem." rocky sighed loosing her words, trying to explain what she was feeling. it was unusual for her to even figure out what she was feeling let alone tell someone.

"i don't know what i felt, i don't know what i'm feeling." rocky sighed knowing what it was. it was the same feeling she had when her mom left.

"you feel heartbroken." fangs frowned helping her come to the realization. "but it's okay because you have me and toni, your father, he'll you even have sweet pea." his hands smoothed her hair.

"i just i can't lose you guys, i can't do that. fighting is the way we lost mom and i can't go through that again." quiet sobs escaped her shaking lips as her brother hugged her tightly

"she's a coward and nothing more, they might of fought but dad was fighting to keep them together, she didn't- she gave up."

"we don't give up." the twins said at the same
time. they eventually got to the bed to sit
down and eventually falling into a slumber.

--

filler chapter:-)