CHAPTER THREE ✈️

The 5 teens and their parents finally arrived to L.A , after a long flight.After everyone landed , their were men with back suits and black shades to escort them to Konine's Lab.Everyone had their own black limo to ride in.The dads decided to stay back and the moms only came with their kids.Everyone was very nervous.The moms haven't seen each other in 25 years , the last time they seen each other was 1996 , and the moms were all pregnant , and now in 2018 their kids are almost grown , time really does flies. The teens are nervous as well , but excited to meet b/c this will be their 1st time meeting , they only heard and seen each about each other on the news.So everyone was so anxious. Everyone's limo arrives at different times to Konine's Lab.

|Cece and Rima's Limo|

Cece-(Looking out the window) mom you grew up here ?

Rima-yes , i sure did (smiles)

Cece-wow..(grins)

Rima-Harbor Town still loos the same...(sighs) nothing changed over the years..how sad

|Marcus and Leana Limo|

Marcus-Mom whats gonna happen when we get their ...?

Leana-Were gonna meet everyone , the other parents ... and you get to meet their kids , its sorta like a party...(grins)

Marcus-Well i like parties ..(laughs)

|Monse and Avina Limo|

Monse-Mom , i'm pretty nervous...

Avina-Me too sweetie (sly grin)

Monse-Idk , what to expect ...i mean do me and the other kids actually have ....powers ??

Avina-idk baby , we have to see whats really goin on...

|Ceaser and Avery Limo|

Ceaser-I'm pretty excited mom ..

Avery-Yeah , me too , but i'm also scared

Ceaser-why mom ?

Avery-(Chuckles) I'm scared to see how old me and the other moms have gotten

|Brett and Janet Limo|

Brett-You ready mama ?

Janet-Ready as i'll ever be baby...(grins)

Everyone arrived to Konine's Lab , the limo stopped and everyone slowly got out , glaring at each other with nervousness but excitement.All the moms ran up to each other hugging with small tears in their eyes.

Rima-I missed you Avery

Avery-I missed you to you too Rima

Janet-Wow yall look good too !

Leana-Girl , you look good too !

All the teems glanced at each other saying hey and wassup with a slight hug.It was kind of awkward and uncomfortable , since it was their 1st time meeting.

Marcus-hey wassup (grins)

Cece-Hey (smiling hard)

Monse-hey everyone

Ceaser-Hi (grins)

Brett-Sooo , anybody knows the real reason why were here ?

Cece-No danm clue ...

Monse-(Shurgs)

Marcus-I think its cause of the news reports...?

Pro Konine slowly stepped out his lab , everyone glared at him.He gave them a big warm smile.