CHAPTER ONE 💦

-Present Day 2017- Florida (The Community Pool)
Splash ! , a small child dashed in the pool , making the water spray on 3 teens that were standing close by
Random teen girl -seriously kid (grins)
Small girl-(laughs)
Random teen girl -(rolls eyes)
Monse layed back in her pool chair and glared at everyone that walked by , she wore black dark shades and her curly poofy hair in a messy bun.Monse was a black 17 year old teen that lived with her parents and little brother 10 years old.She attended a Leon High school.Monse dreaded school more than anything , but she did love coming to the community pool.She felt it took her mind off things.Swimming was her passion , when she swim she felt alive and as if she was traveling in a different world...
Stephenie -(walks up to Monse) Hey gurl !
Monse-Hey steph , whatcha doing here love ?
Stephenie-I just decided to drop by...I knew you would be here (smiles)
Monse-(smiles) cool
Stephenie-wanna swim ?!
Monse-not right now , I just wanna enjoy the breeze (taking off sunglasses)
Stephenie-suit yourself ! (Runs and flips in the pool)
Monse-(laughs) show off ! ...I thought you couldn't swim anyways ?!
Stephanie-I can't ! (Laughing) but that does not mean I can't enjoy the pool!
Monse-Yeah , well be careful !
Stephanie-(giggling) I'm good girl ! (Trying to swim , ducking her head underwater)
Monse-Stephenie! Be careful , your not an excellent swimmer girl !
Stephanie-(laughing) Monse it's cool , you should get in !
Monse-Nah , not right now ! (Grins)
Stephanie-(playfully rolls her eyes) fineeeee !! But your missing out !
At first Stephanie was swimming in 4feet , she tried doing tricks and holding her breath underwater , she tried to swim like someone who was advanced.Monse was ignoring her a little , reading a magazine, sometimes she looked up at her a few times to make sure she was okay , but then suddenly Monse looked up and Stephanie was no where to be in sight.Monse gasped , jumping up out her chair , wondering and walking around the pool.The pool was huge , it could fit almost 50 people.
Monse -Steph ! ...Steph!
Monse panicked and started to hyperventilate, she was getting worried by the min.
Monse-Stephanie!!
Suddenly Stephanie popped her head up quickly , she had made her way into 6ft.
Monse-gurl I was calling you !
Stephanie-sorry , I was swimming (giggling)
Monse-gurl , you scared me , and how you get in 6ft ?! (Grins)
Stephanie-I swimmed over here ...I thought that was how you traveled in a pool ...(grins)
Monse-(giggles) smart ass
Suddenly their was a loud scream from a 12 year old girl , her name was Tina , Tina started to gasp and yell as she struggled to swim.
Tina-Help ! help !
Everyone gasped , cried and screamed as they saw the young girl struggle to swim and catch her breath.She suddenly went under the water , barely gasping for air.At the time the life guard was taking a bathroom break.
Tina's Mom Laura-Somebody please help my baby !! , she's drowning (sobbing)
Monse stared almost stunned , she was almost paralyzed for a moment , she never seen anyone drown.Suddenly she took off and ran diving into the pool , she swam really fast , almost like a fish , everyone gasped and stared as Monse swam to the girl.Monse dashed underneath the water and the girl helpless body was falling slowly to the bottom of the pool.Suddenly Monse body started to tremble and her eyes started to glow dark blue , the pool glowed dark blue like a bright glow stick.

Suddenly Monse body started to tremble and her eyes started to glow dark blue , the pool glowed dark blue like a bright glow stick