CHAPTER TWO 🤔

Cece kepted thinking about the incident at school , she kept replaying the video that someone had captured and posted on Youtube , she replayed the video over and over again non stop.

Cece-Did i cause the power to go out?...no i coulden't have...could i ?
The
Cece glared at her lamp , she started to focus in on it , she stared hard , she focused the lamp in her eye sight , suddenly the lamp started to flicker slowly.

Cece-(gasps) Oh shit ..

Cece was startled by the flickering of the lamp , she was confused and so shock at the same time.

Cece-Did i do that ?...

|Konines Lab|

Konine quickly rushed to his laptop.Konine was trying to figure out was the kids on the news the children of his coworkers in 1996 , he was very puzzled , and want'ed to know were those the pregnant women kids.All 5 of the kids were born in 1996 , which would make them 17 he thought in his head.

|Monse Home|

Monse was in the shower , thinking about the pool incident , she kept  having flashbacks of when her eyes glowed , and when the pool glowed.Monse was so puzzled by that incident , she was trying to figure out what happen'd and why.She also remember'd breathing underwater.She almost felt like how a mermaid would feel.So many questions filled her mind.Monse hopped in the shower , but as the water from the shower hit her body , her body started to change temperature slightly cold , and her hands begin to tremble,

Monse-whats happening ?!

Water started to shoot out of her hands forcefully and her eyes started to glow light blue again.She screamed and her mom ran in the bathroom.

Avina-Monse are you okay baby ?!

Monse-Yeah , I'm fine mom..

Avina-I heard you scream sweetie..

Monse-Yeah , i almost slipped (grins)

Avina-Oh baby , be careful

Monse-(smiles) Yeah , i'm fine mom

(Avina smiles and walks out)

|Konine's Lab|

Konine started to search up his pregnant co-workers from 1996.He searched on google , he typed in each of the mothers names.Rima Mickens,Leana Johnson,Avina Jones,Janet Gray and Avery Stones.When he searched each other up , it showed their job location and job number. Konine wanted to get in touch with the mothers and discuss their children odd behavior with them.Konine thinks he may know the answers to everyone questions....

|Habana Ave|

Brett was jogging down a deserted road , he had his white Iphone headphones in his ear and his Iphone attached to his gray sweatpants , suddenly while he was jogging and enjoying his music he heard a car honcking , a black porsh pulled up on the side of him.It was Raymond in the drivers seat and two other guys from the track team in the car with him.

Raymond-Aye Brett , where you headed ?!

Brett-Nowhere , just jogging ..

Raymond-uh okay (smirks) , so you think you the shit now , since you won that track game the other day huh ?

Brett-Maybe (grins&smirks)

Raymond-What nigga ! , your skinny black ass always comes in last , and now all of a sudden , you come in 1st place , NAH nigga that don't add up...

Brett-Maybe my trainer better than yours ..

Raymond-What this nigga said man ?!

Jay-Run that nigga over man ! (laughs)