4. people in mask

"don't worry stiles, tracy won't be able to cross a like of mountain ash

"don't worry stiles, tracy won't be able to cross a like of mountain ash. she's not going anywhere." deaton said.

"yeah, that's kind of what i'm afraid of." stiles said.

"well, you and i will be able to get out of here no problem. you three. not so much." deaton said.

malia tried pushing against the mountain ash and she saw a barrier appear and she quickly pulled her hand back.

"weird." she said.

"yeah, it's a blessing and a curse." rachel said.

"scott, would you mind holding her down. i'm going to be trying a few more invasive tests." deaton said as scott and stiles held her down.

deaton tried to cut her skin but his scalpel ended up snapping off.

"i think you're gonna need a bigger blade." stiles said as deaton glared over at him.

"thank you, captain obvious." rachel said as she let out a sigh.

deaton ended up turning her head and he cringed at what he saw.

"now, this is interesting." he said seeing a weird thing in his neck.

"malia, help me turn her over, please." deaton said and malia did as he said.

"i think i know what she is." stiles said.

"you care to enlighten the rest of us? because this doesn't look too good." deaton said as they saw a lump moving in tracy's back like a snake.

deaton pressed his fingers against it and her back opened up and then a tail appears out of nowhere and she hit all of them.

tracy's ran past the mountain ash and she ran out of the bulding but they were all paralyzed.

"it wasn't a werewolf!" stiles said.

"kanima." scott and rachel said.

"hey, deaton, how the hell did she get through the mountain ash?" stiles asked.

"i don't know. it's a barrier no supernatural creature should be able to cross." deaton said.

"scott did it." stiles said.

"once, but it almost killed me." scott said.

"we should've killed her." malia said.

"yeah, i agree with that now." rachel said.

"meanwhile, she's probably on her way to killing someone else." stiles said.

"listen, everyone. we need to concentrate. scott, rachel and malia, you three will probably be able to move long before stiles and i can. but you need to focus." deaton said.

"focus on what?" malia asked.

"healing." scott told her.

"that's right." deaton replied.