10- burnt

"No"

My answer created what seemed like a shockwave, toga narrowed her catlike eyes at me, Tomura pressed his crusty lips together in clear distaste. Twice and Dabi  snickered in the corner.

"No?"

"I said what I said, I went to UA for a reason, I want to use my quirk to fight evil, not become it. I want to prove people wrong not give them a 'I told you so' moment"

Tomura sighed,"well I guess we'll have to make you join by force"

"well I guess I'll be dying then."

Even though these words came out of my mouth I was a bit scared, I don't know these people's quirks. They could kill me and no one would know where my corpse is.

Tomura signaled towards Dabi who grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out the room. Mumbling something about "why do I always have to be the one"

Dabi pushed me into a dimly lit room.

"take off your shirt"

"Why? Is my punishment me having sex with you?"

Dabi's face changed to one of confusion then disgust.

"No it's not. "

"oh thank god, that would have been a nightmare"

Dabi groaned, putting his face in his hands. "just take of your shirt okay?"

I huffed but obeyed,
Tugging it over my head and setting it on the floor. Dabi pushed me towards the wall where there was 4 sets of cuffs attached.

"sit down and face the wall. "

Rolling my eyes I sat down, Dabi put my hands in the cuffs and made sure they where tight.

"this seems kinky"

"will you please stop"

I hear a small whoosh behind me before I feel heat slowly traveling down my back. It wasn't unbearable but it made me really uncomfortable.

Slowly the heat started to build towards my tailbone, it was slow enough so my body could feel every bit of it. I bit my lip trying not to yell, the pain was soon pulsing through my whole body, making it impossible for me to find even the smallest of distractions.

"not so big and bad now huh?"

I could taste a tinge of metallic on my tongue and soon blood started to slowly dribble down my chin. The room was starting to faintly smell of burning flesh.

"keeping quiet? Tomura wants to hear you screaming. "

With that he placed his whole palm on my back, the shock numbed me for a second. I could hear my skin start to sizzle as I struggled to not scream, soon giving up when Dabi turned up the intensity.

"that's more like it."

Once my screaming started I couldn't stop, my back was covered in blood as Dabi's slowly moved around just to make sure I stayed awake for every second.

"will you join the league now?"

I could hear the cockiness in his voice,

"never! I'll never become one of you"

Dabi chuckled and soon my whole back was in flames, my throat grew hoarse and then I could no longer produce sound. The stench of burning skin was unbearable, I could only vomit bile.

Hot tears streamed down my face as I struggled to stay awake. My whole body shook so bad that I involuntarily pissed myself, the warm liquid quickly making a puddle around me.

Gasping for air I struggled to stay awake, my body soon couldn't handle anymore and I passed out from the pain.