7- your new home

Dabi dragged me towards the open window, the chilly air was soothing for my burning skin. Dabi flashed a smile before throwing himself out of the window.

After landing neatly on to the grass Dabi stared up at me with out stretched arms.

Does he expect me to jump?

Before I could do anything I was shoved out the window, instinctively I screamed, quickly covering my mouth after realizing.

I landed in Dabi's arms, a deep flush bloomed on my cheeks when I realized how close his face was to mine. I quickly stood up and backed away from him slightly.

The slam of a door made me jump, the angry voice of aizawa was a relief.

"Aiza-!"

Dabi clamped his hand over my mouth. I could feel the palm of his hand heating up as he whispered in my ear.

"say one more word and I'll burn your pretty little face. You got that?"

I slowly nodded and he let go of me and started to push me towards the woods. His hand pressed firmly against the back of my head like it was the muzzle of a gun.

"Hitoshi!"

I turned to see aizawa practically falling out of the window. His usually disheveled hair was tied back into a pony tail, something he usually does when he has to stay at work late, his face covered in anger and worry.

"Hitoshi don't worry, I-im coming to get you!"

Dabi laughed,

"you pro heroes, always thinking you can save everybody. Sorry Shouta but this one is ours now."

Dabi pulled me farther into the woods till the building was out of sight. Once we got far enough Dabi let go of me and sat on the ground.

"what do you want from me? "

"it's not me that has interest in you, honestly I don't even care. Tomura thought you would be a great asset to our team. "

Team? What does he mean by team?

"team...? "

Dabi rolled his eyes, "He wants you to be one of us, a Villian, he wants you to be on our team so you can use your quirk and mind control people. Now stop asking me questions ."

Only a few moments passed before a black hole like opening appeared next to us.  Dabi got up and pushed me inside, I landed painfully on the concrete flooring of a small dimly lit room.

The room was furnished modestly, a single bed in the corner, a nightstand with a TV on top and a armchair, A single barred window was above the bed.

"welcome to your new home kid."

Dabi threw himself into the armchair, eyes closed and head tilted slightly back as if he was trying to fall asleep.

"can you stop staring at me, thanks. "

My cheeks grew hot as I wandered towards the window. Peering outside I saw that the sun was rising upon the horizon. Instinctively I reached into my pocket for my cell phone so I could check the time. Panicking slightly when i couldn't find it I realized that I must have left it in the recovery ward.

"lost your phone Eh? Good, saves me the trouble of destroying it." Dabi mumbled as he got up from his chair. "well, I have to go. Rest up I guess, Tomura will probably test you later."

dabi left, closing and locking the door as he went. After I heard his footsteps fade away I slowly sat down on the bed.

Sighing I went to pull off my pants to go to sleep when I noticed a security camera in the corner. Deciding to not give whoevers watching a show I climbed under the covers and tried to fall asleep.

____________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update! To apologize I made this one extra long!!! And I'll try and post the next chapter either later today or tomorrow!

Let me know if you like the extra long chapters or the short ones. The long ones take me longer and the short ones I can post 2 or 3 in one day. Soooo LMK