USJ attack and planning...

Deku's POV

Enjoy this chapter my little villains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

I woke up in the morning and saw Todoroki next to me. I forgot he got kicked out, his father will pay for the pain he caused him. Shoot, today's the day of the USJ, I'll call Uraraka and tell we are sick and can't make it.
(U: Uraraka  D:Deku)
D: Hey.
U: HEY TENKO!
D: I won't be able to make it to school today, I'm really sick.
U: Oh, ILL TELL AIZAWA-SENSEI!
D: Thank you so much Uraraka.
U: No problem Tenko!
D: See you tomorrow.
U: See ya!
Ugh, I hate Uraraka, how is she so fucking happy all the time. Now I gotta wake Todo, so we can have a few hours to exercise before the attack.
"Todo~ Wake up~" I shake him a little,
"Five more minutes."
"No, you gotta call someone and say you are sick and we gotta exercise." I say.
"Fine..." He sits up and rubs his eyes.
He picks up his phone and dials Iida's number. He says he's sick and Iida will tell Aizawa. I get up and change into some workout clothes, and he does too. We walk downstairs into the training room so I can practice my hand-to-hand combat skills. He practices his new quirk, telekinesis, we have the same quirk, oddly enough. He gets it on the first try and we keep practicing till Dad comes downstairs and tells us to get ready. We run upstairs and change into our costumes/masks, I wore all black with a wolf mask and Todo wore all black and a weird reflection mask. We are so ready for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip - USJ~

Bakugou's POV

It's weird how both Todoroki and Shimura aren't here. Something feels off about today, like something bad/good is going to happen. Meh, it's probably nothing.
"Hey Bakubro! We gotta get on the bus!" Shitty hair yells,
"I'm coming Shitty hair!" I run out of the school into the bus.
I sit down by myself in the back and look out the window into the city. At least I miss English with Present Mic for this. He's too loud. I feel the bus stop and I stand up and get out of the bus and walk inside with the rest of the class. Something is going to happen I feel it, No. 13 goes on about something then I see a portal and four people walk out. We need to leave now!
"Everyone leave the site now!" 13 yells,
It's not going to work. I then see a portal guy appear and start sending us to different locations. Oh god we are screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

Me and Todo walked out of the portal and saw our class. I could tell Todo was excited, and I was excited as well. We were told to stay in the middle of the plaza when we see our class separated and Aizawa coming into the plaza. I gave them the information of our class, so they send Asui to the fire zone and Bakugou to the blizzard zone. I decided to wait for more people to come, so me and Todo started to whisper quietly and make jokes. When I see the scarf coming at me, I move out of the way and unroll the scarf around his neck with telekinesis while Todo keeps him still, I then use his blood and make a sword to cut his arm off. I cut his arm and leave him to bleed out. This was boring, so I decided to leave with Todo to fight the students when I see Mineta in the shipwreck zone, I smirk and jump on the boat, I use my sword to cut him and he starts to scream, then Kirishima came out and attacked me, but i dodged and hit him while he wasn't looking and knocked him out. I left the boat and went back to the plaza to see All Might fighting the nomu. I groan, he's going to win, my Nomu wasn't ready. I wait for the nomu to die then leave, then Todo comes then Mom comes in with Dad, and Dad had shot wounds. I gasp but Dad covered them and got up to lay down. I look down and sigh, at least he's okay. I should take a nap, I'm tired. I grab Todo and we walk to m-our room to take a nap together. We lay down then fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip-Next day~

I text Uraraka acting scared about the USJ thing but she said I don't need to worry. I wake up Todo and we grab our school stuff and leave the house, schools going to suck today.
I walk into the class with Todo and everyone stops talking and looks at us. I run up to my friend group and freak out asking if they were okay, they say yes and I sigh. Not even giving a shit. I sit down with Todo and I see Aizawa walk in with bandages around his face and head, and around a stub on his arm. I smirk, man, me, Todo and Nomu did good. I stop and he talks,
"We will be holding the Sports Festival in two weeks, but next week is the Cultural festival, so you all need to figure out what you want to do as a class." He then falls asleep.
"HOW ABOUT A MAID CAFE?!" I knock Mineta out,
"No shithead! How about a normal cafe with men and women waiters?" I suggest,
"GREAT IDEA SHIMURA!" I see Todo smile at me.
I smile and everyone else starts planning, oh this is going to be hella awesome and hilarious.
"SHIMURA WILL ENTERTAIN!" I shrug,
"Okay."  I sit down and everyone finish's planning.
Let the party begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

Exactly 1000 words, I'm surprised. Well hope you enjoyed the chapter, but my little villains.