Becoming a whole new person...

Deku's POV

So last chapter was a bit... sad? Sorry for no trigger warning but i'll remember to put it in the description. Now this part of my story is gonna be so much fun! Well for me at least. So i'll stop talking now, enjoy the chapter.

______________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Everyone was just enjoying there lunch with there friends when someone looked up and saw Izuku falling from the roof, he screamed and everyone looked. There was screaming and yelling, when the loud thud was heard, it went quiet and a student ran to see if Izuku was alive. It was quiet till the student stood up and looked at us with glossy eyes, 

"Izuku Midoriya is... dead."

That's when everyone broke into to tears and sobs. Bakugou looked at the body and you could see the tears streaming down his face, he never thought Deku would actually kill himself. He started to sob louder than everyone else. Considering that Izuku was his childhood friend, he was hit the hardest. A teacher came out and saw the site and started to get glossy eyes as well. Izuku Midoriya was taken into the nurse's office so the ambulance could take the body and deem it dead. 

~Time skip~

The ambulance came, it was a girl with blonde hair (Toga) and a boy with black hair (Dabi, he covered his stitches). They took Izuku to the ambulance and drove away, to the 'hospital'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi's POV

This was easier than I thought, this makeup feels so weird on my face though. 

"Those teachers are idiots, I didn't even change my look." Toga said,

"This makeup feels weird on my face, how do you do it?!" I questioned Toga.

"I just can." She smirked

I groaned and we kept driving till with drove through and alleyway which lead to the hideout. We hopped up and grabbed Izuku, we took him inside and set him on the bed in the bar. The healer put his hand over his heart and Izuku started to breathe again, we sighed out of relief and the healer left again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

I woke up with a headache and looked around to see Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri and Tomura. I smiled and sat up, my throat was also hurting.

"Get the kid some water you idiots!" Tomura barked at others,

I smiled and stood up, I started to wobble and Tomura grabbed me so I wouldn't fall. I was still smiling and I sat down on one of the bar stools. 

"So Kid, you ready to become a true villain." He looked at me,

"Of course, or I wouldn't have jumped off the school roof" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare sass me Kid." Tomura glared at me

"You can't tell me what to do Da-" I stopped and looked at Tomura.

He was shocked, then he smiled sweetly, he hugged me and I hugged back, everyone else left while I was sassing him, so it was just us.

"You can call me Dad if you want, only in when Kurogiri is around."

I smiled at him, "Sure thing, Dad."

We let go of the hug and we were both smiling, the villains are all ready like a family to me, and it's only my first day here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip - Few days later~

Bakugou's POV