Metting 'Grandpa' One...

Deku's POV

The author has been busy lately, so i'm going to apologize for her, sorry for the lack of chapters. Well, this chapter is gonna be fun, so enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip - A month later - Summer ends in 2 weeks - U.A. exams in 8 days~

Deku's POV

Dad, Mom (Kurogiri), Toga and Dabi have been helping train to become stronger and to be able to fight if my quirk was ever taken away. I'm glad I have a family that loves me and accepts me.  

I was walking into the bar to hang out with Dad more, when I heard Dad talking to someone on the phone. I put my ear against the door and listened.

"Tomura, let me see the kid, I want to see if he's strong enough."

"But Sensei, we just got him. We need more time to train." Dad said,

"Fine, you get a week."

"Bu-. Fine Sensei."

"Goodbye Tomura."

I heard the phone click and I ran back to my room pretending I just left my room to get something to drink. I walked into the bar and saw everyone watching Dad, he looked sad. I walked over to the bar stool next to him and sat down. I hugged his side and he looked and me with regret in his eyes. 

Why is he looking at me with regret? Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough for the villains? Are they just gonna throw me out like everyone else?

I let go of the hug and looked down, thinking that I wasn't good enough for them. I grabbed my head and started to pull my hair. Dad looked at me and grabbed my arms and turned me towards him. He wiped my tears, I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked down and he hugged me, I started to softly cry while hugging him back. 

"What's wrong Son?"

I gasped, everyone still in the room looked at him wide eyed.

"When I hugged you and you had the look of regret in your eyes, I started to think you guys regret having me here and were going to throw me out... Sorry for thinking like that Dad." I replied honestly.

"Son, I would never do that to you, you mean so much to me and the rest of them. I regret agreeing with Sensei about training you hard for a week. I'm so sorry Son." I looked at him,

"Dad, it's fine. I will work harder to become stronger then before." I smiled at him, 

He smiled at me, we hugged and everyone awed, well, except for Dabi. 

"Well, let's get started, shall we? You gotta be ready to be a spy at the U.A." 

"I'M GOING TO BE A SPY?! FUCK YEAH!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!"

"Sorry Dad..."

I smiled and we walked to the training room, all I need to do is learn who to trigger my quirks, I still don't know how. I looked at Toga who I needed to practice my telekinesis, I focused really hard and threw her into the padded wall. I gasped, that was the first time I've been able to do that, I smiled and got super excited.

Maybe my other quirks triggered..?

Toga got back up and Kurogiri was next to test my erasure. He started to form a portal under me,  and I glared at him which stopped his quirk for a minute and I lightly punched him. He smiled and me and nodded,

 I did it.

Kurogiri moved out of the way and Dabi stood across from me, he shot his flames at me, I cut my arm and created a shield to protect me from the flame. 

My quirks are finally working, maybe from stressing that I would get thrown out.

Dabi smiled at me and moved for Dad, I need to force his quirk. He learned how to use his quirk when he wanted too. He grabbed a jar and I forced his quirk to start, he decayed the jar and smiled at me, he put his gloves back one and he hugged me. Everyone came and hugged me, I was so happy my quirks work now, so I just need to become stronger in the next week.

~Time Skip - 1 week later~

We all sat in the bar thinking about what I should change my name too,

"How about Sho?"

"NO! Maybe Kiyoshi?"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, they looked at me,

"Tenko."

"Why Tenko?"

"Because that's Dad's old name."

"Awe, Son, you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted too, besides, the other names sucked." I answered honestly.

We heard the bar door open and a man in all black walked in.

"Hello Sensei. Or should I call you All for one in front of the kid?"

"Sensei will do."

"Oh. My. GOD! You are the villain that hurt All might, I only know that cause he told me I couldn't be a hero. I did my research and found that out." I started to freak out, All for one hurt All Might, that made me happy.

"Nice to meet you to Izuku."

"You too Sensei." I smiled, he smiled back and looked at Dad,

"Tomura, I saw the videos. He's ready to become a spy, and what's going to be his undercover nam-"

"Tenko Shimura."

"I see what you did there, they only know him as Tomura Shigaraki, smart."

"Thanks Sensei."

"Well, i'll you guys later, I have some business to take care of. Bye."

"Bye Sensei." We all replied.

He left and Dad looked at me and then looked at Mom. Mom nodded and got the vodka, whiskey and rum out,

"Which one?" Dad asked.

"Vodka."

"Nice kid." He poured me a shot and gave it to me. 

I took the shot and smiled, the others smiled.

"It's a celebration, so drink as much as you want to but you better not be hungover for the exam." He looked at me serious,

"Sure thing Dad."

I was poured more shots and I took all of them quickly. He poured even more, but before I could start taking more shots, Dabi started to talk,

"Pour me the same amount, we are having a competition." He smirked at me, I smirked back.

The shots were ready and Dad told us to go, I took my shots as quick as I could and won.

"Damn kid. Your good."

"Thanks *hic* Dabi." I smiled at him.

"No more shots for you mister." Dad grabbed me,

"Awwwwwww, but Dad." I whined,

"But you can have a glass of beer or whiskey."

"Whiskey please."

"Okay, but drink it slow."

"'Kay"

We all stayed up for a few hours drinking, talking and laughing, it was awesome. I was bit drunk, I stumbled to my room and got dressed into my pajamas somehow and fell asleep, somewhat ready for the next day, for the U.A. exam. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

Hope you liked the idea of me finally getting my quirks and meeting all for one. Have a good evening or day or whatever, by my little villains!