Love is law.

Love is law. (Larry stylinson)

Book 1:

There's this law that says the rich have power over the poor. Arranged marriage always happens between the two. Rich can't marry to rich. That equals to much money. The moment children turn 13 they are eligible to be married off. But there's a catch. Boys can't be married to older women, males always have to be older, so in order to fix that problem, they married younger males to older males, younger females to older males. They couldn't be more than three years apart. Every rich person has to marry, no exception. In here, Love is the Law.

~~~

Louis Tomlinson is rich, but not married. So is his best friend, Zayn Malik. Louis is being forced to marry off. He doesn't want to, but he can't break the law, now can he? He makes his choice easy. He goes to the city council and asks them to give him a list of all the poor people, he picks a random name and it's Harry Styles. Louis's parents, after finding out by the government, go for Harry Styles. When Harry was brought to Louis, Louis didn't expect Harry to be so innocent. A few days later, Zayn has the same problem, but with Liam Payne. Louis doesn't want to force Harry into anything, but what happens when Louis starts having feelings for Harry?

This is by @greenlionkati