Trapped (all books)

Trapped.

Being most likely the most hated girl on the planet, 18 year old Liz Thompson is sent through a world of pain, death, sex, pregnancy, etc. etc. when she leaves school for dance practice.

The day when One Direction decided to do the unthinkable..........

Kidnap her and turn her into their own sex slave.

With every turn, Liz discovers deadly secrets that have unforgettable consequences, and she realizes that there is no way that she can get out..................alive that is......

Read on to find out....

--------------------------------------

Trapped 2: The truth unmasked. (Sequel to trapped)

Liz and One Direction are back!! In this sequel to Trapped, it's been three years since Liz last saw the boys, and her life has only gotten worse since she left them. When heading to college, she runs into them again unexpectedly....

Will they remember her?

Did they change for the better? Or are they still the same guys that she first met?

When pressured as to whether she should go back to them or go on with her old life, old feelings arise, causing tension between the boys, possibly tearing them apart.

Find out in the sequel to the hit story Trapped.

*This is a sequel, so, if you have not read the first story, you will be behind and lost. Please read Trapped before you read Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked.*

----------------------------

Trapped 3: Together forever. (Sequel to trapped 2: the truth unmasked)

Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!!

*Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever*

When One Direction decide to take Liz with them back out on tour again, she discovers a world that she never knew existed. And she gets to know what it's like to be One Direction when it comes to the paparazzi and the screaming fans. But will One Direction's comeback be a global success, or a big flop?

And Liz finally answer the question that everyone's been dying to know........which boy will she choose?

Will the boys ever treat each other the same knowing that Liz captured one of their hears? And will the new treatment suddenly cause her to get her heart broken?

Find out in the sequel to the hit story to Trapped..............

Start Reading

--------------------------

Trapped 4: you've changed my life. (Sequel to trapped 3: together forever)

Liz and One Direction are back once again!!!!

The news is out, the boys are going back out on tour.

One problem, their girlfriends aren't coming on the road with them. They're staying home with the babies.

In the third sequel to the hit story Trapped, the boys are faced with many pressures putting the relationships with their girlfriends to the ultimate test, especially when some hot girls come around.

Are they really as faithful as they seem? Or will the girls' hearts be broken?

When distance becomes an issue, how far will the lovers go to see each other?

And when past and new feelings arise, one mistake could turn everyone's worlds upside down.

And when new flames come back, what will happen?

Read on to find out...........

*This is a book series, so please make sure you read Trapped, Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked, and Trapped 3: Together Forever before you continue reading*

---------------------------

Trapped 5: happily ever after (sequel to trapped 4: you've changed my life)

They're back!!!! For the 4th time!!

In the biggest plot twisted book so far, lines are crossed and hearts are broken when one boy decides to travel back down an old dirty road from his past. And when one member wants to go on his honeymoon, will he be the cause for the band splitting if they do split? With the return of old and new faces, this book beats all odds and puts relationships to the test, leaving deadly and shocking consequences.

Read on to find out.........

*This is a series so if you haven't read Trapped, Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked, Trapped 3: Together Forever, and Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life, please do so now before you continue*

--------------------------

Trapped 6: going the distance (sequel to trapped 5: happily ever after)

LIZ AND ONE DIRECTION ARE BACK ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Now that Liz and Harry have split, their feelings for each other have changed immensely. But one year later, the boys have gone on tour and now their contracts up and they all decided to not sign again, so now One Direction has come to an end. But now Liz has started a whole new life for herself. She couldn't be happier. But when one event pulls these two groups together, what will occur when Harry and Liz rekindle after their bitter breakup? Who will she finally end up with?

Find out..........

*This is a series so if you have not read Trapped, Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked, Trapped 3: Together Forever, Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life, and Trapped 5: Happily Ever After, please do so now before you continue reading*

-----------------------------

Trapped 7: been there all along (sequel to trapped 6: going the distance)

THEY'RE BACCCCCKKKKKK!!! Once again!

In the sixth sequel to the hit story Trapped, Liz and the boys experience a déjà vu like they never imagined. And Liz will be faced with multiple difficult decisions. And what happens when someone's in need? Will a certain someone sneak around to give them what they want? If love conquers all, then why isn't everyone living a happily ever after? Does happiness even exist in the world of slavery?

These questions and many more will be answered......and you're going to have to read it to believe it.....

*This is a series so if you have not read Trapped, Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked, Trapped 3: Together Forever, Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life, Trapped 5: Happily Ever After, and Trapped 6: Going The Distance, please do so and go read those now because this story is best understood when the series is read in its entirety*

Start Reading

These 7 amazing books are by @werenotinvisible.