Fanboy (NARRY)

Fanboy

Bio:

Name: Niall H.
Age: Legal
Place: In the bushes (Harry Styles' hair)
Fan of: Harry Styles' skinny jeans, Harry Styles' hands, Harry Styles' body, Harry Styles' everything. Oh, and Anne Cox's son.
Occupation: Parttime working at Tesco's and fulltime fanboy.

My name is Niall and I live the live of a fangirl. Except that I'm not a girl, I have a flat chest and a willy but other than that, I'm kind of the living example of about ninety percent of the Skyway fandom. I spent about seven hours a day blogging and scrolling through Twitter and Tumblr for new pictures of my favorite boys in the world. I would scream and probably faint if I ever meet Harry Styles even though the chances are very slim since he doesn't even notice me on Twitter. Liam Payne follows me and I'm greatful for that but I just want Harry to notice me so I'm one step closer to a marriage with the love of my life. Zayn and Louis are sexy too but they don't even compare to my Harry.

Anyway, if you have a question, let me know. I'm most likely to answer them within three minutes unless I'm at work, sleeping or drooling over my laptop or phone due Harry Styles' sexyness.
Start Reading

So this is by @TheWayYouLookTonight !! LOVE THIS STORYYYYY!!!!