chapter four-

IMPORTANT: SOME OF MY CHAPTERS WERE DELETED SO I AM GOING TO REWRITE THEM. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF MY STORY BEFORE MY CHAPTERS WERE DELETED THEN PLEASE REREAD THE THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR THE 350+ READERS!!<3 IT MEAN THE WORLD TO KNOW PEOPLE ENJOY MY STORIES. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD MY STORIES TO YOUR LIBRARY TO KNOW WHEN I UPDATE THEM! ALSO READ MY OTHER BOOKS

DEMON ROMANCE-SEX. LOVE. HUMANS.

VAMPIRE ROMANCE-BLOODY PRINCE.

THANKS AGAIN AND ENJOY CHAPTER FOUR !!

________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long before the friction from the bed in contact with my skin, made my back throb in agony.

I whimpered at the pain, and he pulled away, quickly realizing his mistake.

"I'm sorry." he muttered, getting out of bed, and going towards a door.

 Must be a bathroom.

I nodded to myself when he opened the mahogany door to reveal a beautiful all glass sink.

Rich ass bastards.

I took the time to look around my mates room. My wolf happily wagging her tail at the fact i called him 'mate'. Stupid wolf.

The room was dark, with grey walls. I was sitting on a King size bed, that was as tall as my legs, making it hard to climb on. A huge window sat at the corner of the room, with a built in sitting area. There was a dresser, which was beautifully carved, with a long and wide mirror above it. There was two white bedside tables which looked to be nearly a hundred or so years old, with  random odd and ends stuff. A few expensive looking painting hung from the four walls. 

Such a nice room.

"you can add you're touches to it as well, my darling." Sebastian said then, only feet from me.

"Turn around so i can fix you're back. I wont hurt you." He added the sentence at the end when he saw my horror stuck face.

This is going to hurt so badly.

I just sat there, not moving.

"It's fine. My friend put some cream on it to help it heal well." i muttered, begging him to let it go.

He had a bottle of something along with a large square pad, along with gauze, tape, scissors, and long band aid looking objects.

His eyes darkened, "You do not have the money for the right medicine, so therefore, i do not think that the 'cream' is going to do you any justice."

I bite my lip, knowing damn well he's right, but not wanting to be touched.

Our mate would never ever hurt us, Fay!

I sighed, i knew she was right but it wouldn't be his fault if he did.

He was surprisingly patient with me, not going on a rampage for not obeying his every dying command.

"Please, you know i would never do something to hurt you." he muttered.

I didn't get him, one minute he is demanding, and the other he is practically begging.

I really need good medicine for it to heal. My wolf wont be able to heal it very fast because of the bits of silver they put on the whip. Not nearly enough to kill, but enough to hurt you for days to remind you to not disobey.

Sebastian didn't know there was silver. I'm sure he will when he see's that it has barely healed. There's only one weakness to our bodies that slows our incredible healing down, and that would be silver.

But i had no choice. I really wanted this to heal fast.

I turned on my belly, and felt my shirt rip to shreds.

The bandage on my back was carefully taken off, pulling a my skin. It hurt a little bit but not to badly.

I felt a cool sting and bit my lip to keep from whimpering, knowing he was trying to not harm me. After he covered my back, the long band aid objects where pressed to my skin where each slash was.

He sighed, "they did it with silver."

I could tell he was having one hell of a hard time not losing control of his wolf.

After he told me to stand, and wrapped the gauze around my back and stomach, cut it and taped it down firmly.

"The bastard is going to die very painfully, my darling."

I shivered thinking about Patrick, our beta, being killed. It wasn't hard to imagine. My pack wasn't strong and Sebastian was the strongest of Alphas, harboring the strongest and largest pack. Hell a omega in his pack could kill Patrick.

"Don't be like that...it was my fault. We were discussing you and i came up with a reason why you were killing so many."

"You must be aware that that is a rumor, i have not killed a pack unless they threatened one of my own members. This happens often as well. My pack is my family. I take care of them."

I couldn't believe he just said that, my old pack only thought of ranks.

"You are closest to family now, and they harmed you physically." he mumbled.

I blushed crimson, and looked anywhere but at him.

"Here, a shirt." he said, handing me one of his v-neck dark shirts.

"thanks."

He nodded, as i shrugged on the clothing.

"Who is this? You'r new whore?" a voice said in the doorway.

I looked over to see a beautiful women a little older than i, with long black hair, and crystal blue eyes. She was skinny but still had a shape.

Did she call me a whore?

She walked over to Sebastian, and pressed herself against him.

My heart throbbed when he didn't push her away, but stared at her seductively.

I felt like i was breaking.

"Baby i missed you. Last night was wonderful." she whispered, and kissed him.

And my heart broke in two.

My wolf howled out in pain, and i wanted so desperately to cry.

He didn't push her away. Maybe he even kissed her back. I couldn't tell.

 When she pulled away, she looked at me.

"What are you doing here, go and do your job, servant."

So i ran.

And nobody stopped me.

Not even Sebastian.

I ran until i found myself in the basement of the home.

Women were rushing around.

"Are you a new recruit?" a lady with short blonde hair, and navy blue eyes asked me. She had a kind smile.

I nodded.

This will be my new life.

Away from the man who doesn't love me.