Chapter 20

In a dark cellar room water dripped from the ceiling and the smell of mould was prominent in the air. The room was empty apart from a few pieces of old, battered furniture. No sound could be heard; a deafening silence hung in the room. Despite the one small window in the corner, daylight barely made it's mark in the abysmal room.

In a corner sat a chair with a person handcuffed to it, hands separated behind their back. A dirty bag over their head, they sat shivering in the cold room. Hungry. Tired. Scared.

The bag was suddenly removed from over their head and there sat Niall Horan. His face was adorned with bruises from battling his captors. He was covered in filth and smelt rotten.

"How shall we play this then?" teased the woman that had taken the bag off his face. It was the same woman that had shocked his legs with her electricity and used her telepathy to stop Harry from saving him. Niall was scared beyond belief but wasn't prepared to show it, so sat with his jaw clenched and a cold stare.

"We could be all nice and you could tell me everything so I can kill you quickly, and not so painlessly. Or, I could do this very slowly and very painfully to get the information out of you."

"What's your name anyway boy?" Niall wasn't going to answer but a quick slap across the face made him change his mind.

"Niall." he spat out.

"Niall... how nice to meet you Niall. I'm Cons." She said her name with a sly smile that sent shivers down Niall's spine.

"So Niall, how did you know about the location of our base?" Niall sat in silence.

"Answer me boy or I could make this a lot worse for you..." She clasped her hands on his chin and sent a shock through his head as a sort of warning. He flinched and closed his eyes as the surge of electricity rocketed around causing a massive pain in his head.

"I could just use my telepathy to get everything out of you, but I like to play games." Cons whispered, before laughing.

"I don't know." Niall coughed out through the pain.

"Oh, you don't know? Why don't we try that again. How did you know where our base was?" Cons raised her hand as a light flashed and jumped about in her hands, electricity spitting out, desperate for contact.

"I don't know." Niall repeated, his tone more sincere.

A small shock was sent through Niall's head and a continual stabbing pain pricked at his brain.

"We were sent, I don't know how we knew where you were!" Niall shouted as tears started to roll down his crimson red cheeks. The electricity stopped and Niall dropped his head down, breathless.

"Well that's a damn shame." Cons walked around Niall as she thought about her next move. Niall was petrified, knowing that whatever happened here, there was no way he was getting out alive. He didn't even know if Louis had made it through. 

"What was your little groups plan exactly when you turned up?" Niall sat in silence, heavily breathing as he tried to regain his breath. Cons sighed melo-dramatically.

"Let's make this game a little more fun, shall we?" Cons walked into the darkness of the room before returning back with a bucket of water. She proceeded to throw the water over him and soak him. Niall spat the water out of his mouth and shook his head to get it out of his eyes. Cons stood in front of him and evilly smiled.

"What... what are you doing?" Niall stuttered, the ice cold water making every bone in his body shake.

"Oh, you'll see..." Cons laughed as again she lit her hands up with electricity.

"What... no, no!" Niall pleaded as he understood her plan, "please, don't do this!"

"Oh, so you'll answer me?"

"But I don't know!" Niall shouted. He had given up on trying not to show his fear as he stared at the electricity dancing about in front of his eyes.

"I guess we'll have to continue playing..." Cons laughed and screams of pain followed as electricity surged all through Niall's body, conducted by the water he was drenched in.