Chapter 3

After dinner we packed up the food and everything we didn't need before heading home tomorrow. "I guess camping with them was fun." Katie says. "That's only because you like Harry." I say. She blushes and turns to look at him, Harry was already looking at her and they smiled.

                                                         ***************************************

    "Hailey, would you like to go on a walk?" asked Liam. "Ya." I reply. We go on a little walk and sit on the dock by the lake. "I'm going to miss this." I say. " Why?" asked Liam . "Because you will have to leave."  I say as I wipe the tears streaming off my face. Liam embraces me with a hug." I am not leaving you Hailey." Liam says. I look at Liam and he smiles."Where are you going to stay then?" I asked confused. "Harry called an apartment manager and bought some rooms." Liam says. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yes, really." Liam replies. I smile at him and he kisses me. "It's time to go back." Liam says looking embarrassed. So I kiss Liam to make him feel not so embarrassed.

We get back to camp and Harry and Katie are in the tent. Niall and Zayn are in the tour bus watching a movie and Louis and Madison are talking by the campfire. Madison asked if Louis would sing to her. Louis said yes and started singing. "Would you like to dance?" Liam asked. "Yes." I reply.

After the songs over. Louis heads off to bed and so does Madison. Liam helps me put out the fire as Harry heads to his bed as well. Liam kisses me goodnight and we head off to bed as well.

                                                            *************************************

"I am going to miss Harry." Katie says crying. I laugh a little and she gives me a dirty glare. "What was that for?" I asked. "So your not going to miss Liam?" Katie asks. I didn't reply because Madison started crying. "I'm going to miss Louis." Madison says. "Answer my question Hailey." Katie says in a rude tone. "No, because I don't have to miss Liam when he is going to be in the same apartment building as us.

"WHAT?" Katie and Madison say in an thrilled voice. "They are all sharing an apartment building with us." I say for reassurance. Madison and Katie's eyes fill up with tears of joy. "Hailey, can I talk to you? Liam asked standing by the tent door. "Yes, I will be out in a few seconds." I reply.

When I get out of the tent he is sitting by the fire pit. I sit down next to him and he looks confused. "How do you know that we will be in the same apartment building?" Liam asked. "Because Harry asked me for my apartment manager's number so I gave it to him." I say. "Oh." Liam says. "Wait, how did you know I said that?" I asked. "Well, Harry put a recorder in your tent. So we were able to see how Katie and Madison would feel about tomorrow." Liam replies. "Okay, do you want it back now?" I asked. "No, we are still going to listen." Liam says.

I hug him and say goodnight. Once I get back in the tent, Madison is talking about her thinking she might be in love with Louis. Then Katie said that she is in love with Harry, and then you heard all the boys laughing in their tents. I giggled a little bit knowing that they knew what we were talking about. "Goodnight Liam!" I say. Katie and Madison look over at me as I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.