Chapter 2

I hear my phone alarm go off, so I get up and put some new clothes on. I wake up Madison to help me make breakfast. Madison decides Katie should help to so she tries to wake Katie up. "Leave me alone!" Katie says. Madison walks out of the tent with an angry face. "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Katie is being so rude. She wouldn't eat smores and now she won't help with breakfast." Madison says. "Start boiling water for the hot chocolate." I tell Madison. I start making the pancakes, bacon and eggs. Once Madison was done with the hot chocolate she set the table and woke up everybody else. Katie still doesn't get up for breakfast. We all sit down at the table and eat. Liam helps me clean up while everybody goes to the lake. Liam and I get ready to go to the lake after were done cleaning.

"I tried to wake up Katie, but she told me to leave her alone." I tell Liam on the way to the lake. "At least you tried." Liam says. "I know a short cut." I say as I run towards another path. Liam runs after me. I drop my towel on the doc and dive into the lake. Liam drops his towel next to mine and jumps in. We swim to the boat house where Madison and the Boys were waiting for us. " I wanted to be the first in the lake!" Harry pouts.

"Too bad" Liam shouts. We both get out and grab a canoe and ores. The others paired up and grabbed a canoe. When Liam and I were in the middle of the lake, the others were starting to head for us. "Canoe War" shouted the boys. Liam and I won the war, because we tipped the canoes.

We all headed back to camp, once we got to camp we all changed into dry clothes and sat by the fire pit. Harry decides to invite Katie this time and walks into our tent." Wake up Katie!" Harry says. "No!!!" says Katie. Harry sits next to Katie."Please." he says. "No!" replies Katie. "It's time to get up!" He says as he stands up to open the window to the tent. "It's one o'clock. You haven't ate anything. GET UP!" he says as he throws the window cover on Katie's face.

Katie smiles and says "I don't want to though." "Well it's not your choice anymore get up." Harry says smiling. Katie laughs and gets up and out of the tent. Everybody cheers for Katie. "Shut up" says Katie laughing. We all roasted hotdogs for lunch and had some chips.

 Once lunch was done Liam and Louis helped me clean up the chips Harry and Katie were throwing at eachother. So we wouldn't have any ants in our tents.

Louis heads to lake where the others went. " Do you want to go on a hike with me, while the others are at the lake?" Liam asked. "Sure." I say.

                                                                   *************************

The others get back to the campground thirty minutes after Liam and I left for the hike. "Where did they go? Did they get eatin by a bear?" Katie asks sarcastically. "Liams hiking shoes aren't here. Maybe they went on a hike." Niall says. They all waited until we got back from our hike. They gave us dirty looks. "Where were you?" Harry asked. "On a hike" I replied and continued talking."We didn't want to go back to lake, we will go tomorrow."

Harry looks at Liam with a smile and winks at him. I looked at both of them confused. "What?" Liam asked. "Nothing." I say. "Okay we should all go on a walk." says Harry. "Really?" Liam and I say at the same time looking at eachother. "Fine we will go and you two can stay here." says Louis.

                                                                *********************************

The others were still on their walk, so Liam and I decided to watch a movie in the tour bus to pass time. Liam chose the movie to make it a surprise. When it got to the main menu it was "Another Cinderella Story". "That's my favorite movie." I say. Liam smiled. Once the movie was over the others were waiting for us around the campfire. We come out of the tour bus together, and see that they are waiting for us.