Liam Love Story!

This girl named Hailey has two best friends Madison and Katie. Madison is obsessed with One Direction and Katie absolutely dislikes One Direction. Hailey doesn't mind at all, but Madison decides to ditch their camping trip to go to the 1D concert and frustrates Katie and Hailey. As Madison is getting autographs, Hailey and Katie show up and make Madison look like a fool, we ended up talking to the boys in One Direction and Katie finds an interest in Harry.

                                                                        *******************

Katie woke up from a horrible dream singing. "I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you!" Katie realizes what she is singing and screams. Madison and I run in Katie's room, her face is red and she looks like she can't breath. Madison and I finally got her to calm down.

                                                                            ***************

We finally arrive at school in Madison's old Chevy. We were all wearing skinny jeans and a shirt from Aeropostle. Madison starts putting on lip gloss to make sure she looks good for school pictures. We walk in the school doors and find a One Direction poster on the schools bulletin board. "1D is coming to concert this weekend!" screamed Madison.

"Too bad were going to be camping" I mumbled under my breath. " I have to buy the tickets!" yells Madison. " But, were going camping." says Katie. "It"s a best friend tradition. You know that!" I say.

Madison ignores us and walks to class, as Katie and I give her a nasty look. We finally get to class, Katie and I are sending texts to eachother about Madison and the 1D concert.

Katie: I can't believe she is ditching us to go to a stupid concert!

Hailey: I know we have planned this for months and she screwed up everything!

Katie: Yep:(

Hailey: Just invite her a couple hours before we head out today.

Katie: K

School finally gets over and all of us meet at the Chevy. Katie invites Madison to come camping, but Madison gave her a nasty look and hopped in the Chevy.

                                                                   ************************

Katie and I started packing our clothes for camp, we have everything already packed and in the trailer. We call Madison to see if she is coming, but she didn't pick up.

We finally arrive at the campground. We set up our tent and set up the rest of camp. We eat dinner and were getting ready to eat smores when my phone goes off. I got a text from Madison.

Madison: It was so much fun. I'm in line getting there autographs right now!

Hailey:Cool, but I still wish you were here!:(

I get no reply from Madison, then I think of an idea to make Madison regret her decision. I started to talk to Katie about my idea." I have the best idea on earth." I say. "WHAT?" Katie asked all thrilled. " Were going to make Madison feel bad about her decision." I say. "Sweet! What are we going to do?" Katie says. "Were going to leave our stuff at camp, but meet Madison when she is getting autographs from the 1D boys and say " Friends don't ditch eachother to go somewhere else." Do you like it?" I ask.

Katie agrees to the idea so we hop into my Volkswagon Bug and head to the concert.

                                                                **************************

We arrive just as Madison gets her turn for autographs. "Friends don't ditch eachother to go somewhere else." Katie says. Madison and the 1D boys look over at us. The boys are confused and Madison looks guilty. " You know what you did is wrong Madison, we've been planning this camping trip for months and you blew it off." I say rudely.

The boys turn their heads towards Madison and gave her a weird look." Even if anyone of us wanted to do something else, we don't ditch eachother." Liam says. "Thanks Liam." I say appreciatively. "You know there names?" Katie whispers in my ear rudely." Of course I know there names." I say to Katie. Madison decides to invite the boys camping, but before she does she asked Katie and me if it was okay. Katie immediately says "NO!"

I walk over to them and invite them camping. They agree and get in their bus and follow us to the camping area, not even realizing the rest of the autographs. We arrive at the campground, theboys get the spare tent in the trailer and they started to set it up.

A quarter of the way putting it up they asked for help. Madison and I help them set up their tent as Katie is dissapointedly watching us. Once were done Liam helps me start a fire for smores. I hand a marshmellow to Katie, but she got up and headed to the tent. I hand out marshmellows to  everybody else. We eat a few smores and everybody decides their finished.

Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry kiss Madison and I on the cheek and say goodnight. Everybody but Liam and I head to bed. Liam helps me put out the fire, then he asked me if I wanted to go on a walk. Then he holds up a latern, I agree. We walk up to the lake and watch the moon for a few minutes. " The moon is beautiful." Liam says. " I wish I could afford a cabin up here. I would live in it for the summer." I say. Liam smiles and I laugh. "Ready to head back?" Liam asked "Ya." I say.

We get to the campground and sit at a table and talk about Katie for a little bit." What's with Katie she seems angry?" Liam asked. "She is angry, because I invited you guys to camp with us. She thinks you guys are stilling Madison away from her, because she would rather go to your concert then hang out with us." I say. "That makes sense!" says Liam.

"Thanks for the walk, it was nice to get away from chaos." I say. Liam kisses me on the cheek. "Goodnight" Liam says. "Goodnight" I reply as I  head off to bed.