53

Mavis's POV

12:35 a.m.

I sat back on the couch letting out a long sigh. I was finally done with my essay, I had all weekend to do it but I want to spend every second of it with Grayson so I'm doing it all now.

I closed my laptop plugging it in to the charger before walking to my room. I closed the door taking off my bra and pants leaving me in my underwear and a thin tank top collapsing on my bed.

I then closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-

My eyes opened to the sound of my door squeaking open. My eyebrows furrowed but I was way too tired to look at who it was.

It was most likely Jeff sneaking in to steal my iPhone charger.

I felt the bed dip beside me before I felt am arm wrap around my waist pulling me into a chest.

Okay if this is actually Jeff this is gonna be awkward. I was about to say something but then the familiar scent of Grayson's cologne filled my nose and I sat up turning on my bed side lamp.

"Hey Mavy" he smiled at me. I can't believe he's here, he wasn't suppose to come till tomorrow.

I was so happy and excited to see him that I couldn't form any words I just pressed my lips against his.

His arm went around my waist pulling me into him. The kiss began getting more heated and his hands started touching everything.

I didn't realize how much I missed his touch until now, I was suddenly so horny I just want him; all of him.

I pulled back taking off my tank-top showing him my bare chest.

-

7:30 a.m.

My alarm rung loudly waking me up, I quickly shut it off wanting the annoying sound to stop.

After a few seconds of silence a smile spread on my face as memories from last night returned. I rolled over to look at Grayson.

He looked so adorable, his cheek was smooshed against the pillow, his pink lips slightly parted letting the air in and out, his lashing resting on his cheeks; this man is perfect.

I ran my finger down his jawline before pressing a kiss on his cheek, I got out of bed careful not to wake him. He must be exhausted from the flight so I decided to let him sleep while I attended my morning classes.

I put on some cotton pj shorts and a hoody. I walked into the kitchen in desperate need off coffee. I walked past Jeff who was making out hungrily with Becky who was sat on the kitchen counter.

I didn't say anything because, 1: I'm used to it and 2: I did just have sex.....a couple time....while he was across the hall.

"Morning Mavis" Becky pulled away from Jeff as I poured a cup of coffee for myself.

"Morning" I nodded at her.

"I made waffles for everyone, including Grayson" Jeff smiled.

"Thank you for trying" I smiled back, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I am most likely going to be late to class, but I don't really care I'm so tired.

As I was brushing gray walked in wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"Mmm, I missed you so much" he sighed into my neck. "Last night was amazing, you should be on top more often"

I blushed at his comment looking down at the sink as I smiled. Once I finished brushing gray spun me around eager to kiss me but I placed my hand over his mouth making him frown.