31

Friday:After school

Mavis POV

Grayson and I walked hand in hand along with Ethan and Jeff through the parking lot as we planned our weekend.

"What do you guys want to do after school?" Ethan asked as we walked.

"I already know what I'm going to do" Grayson chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me, placing a kiss on the side of my head.

"Ugh" Ethan groaned. "What about you Jeff, want to play some fort nite?"

"Nah I got a date tonight" Jeff gave him a small smile. A date? It's probably nothing just another one night stand.

"Ugh, couples" Ethan groaned again.

"Aw, you are lonely" Grayson teased making me giggle.

"Hey, I don't need you guys I can have fun on my own" Ethan scoffed.

"Oh come on Ethan just admit you have more fun with us" I giggled.

"I definitely have more fun with you" he winked at me. Grayson shoved him with his free hand as he kept his other one around me possessively.

"Watch it!" He growled making Ethan laugh.

"I'd never try to take your girl bro" he smiled. "At least not in front of you" he said quickly before running off, Grayson running quickly behind him as I giggled.

———-

Later that evening......

Jeff POV

I took a deep breath before ringing the bell. I quickly fixed my hair, doing a breath check while I was at it.

The door then opened revealing a short girl with long dark brown hair. She barely even looked at me.

"Tip is included in the twenty" she said handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"Um" I started.

"Where's the pizza?" She scoffed looking at my hands that were only holding a single rose for Olivia.

"I'm not a delivery guy, I'm here for Olivia" I held my attitude back trying to not be rude.

"Rachelle, that's my date" Olivia appeared wearing a casual purple dress. She looked so beautiful and simple.

"Oh, my fault I'm just really hungry" rachelle rolled her eyes obviously not meaning the apology.

"You can wait on the couch, I'm almost done getting ready" Olivia grabbed my hand leading me inside before she ran upstairs leaving me on a dark green couch.

"So what are your intentions with my sister" rachelle asked sitting next to me. I couldn't help but check her out. She's pretty hot I'd totally tap that if I wasn't dating her sister.

"I want to date her" I said simply.

"That's it?" She gave me a look.

"Um, is there suppose to be more?" I asked unsurely.

"Wow" She scoffed, she was about to say something but the doorbell rang. As she walked over to the door I stared at her round ass. Shit, I'd hit that from behind.

"I'm ready!" Olivia appeared pulling me from my dirty thoughts.

"You look, absolutely stunning" I complimented handing her the rose.

"Thank you" she blushed. I slung my arm around her shoulder leading her towards the door. On my way out I winked at Rachelle. She pretended not to notice but I know she did.

"Your sister seems nice" I told her as I started the car.

"Pfft, that's just a front" she scoffed.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" She furrowed her brows.

"I just want to know as much as I can about you" I gave her a bullshit answer with a reassuring smile.

"Oh" she giggled. "She's my age" I gave her a confused expression before she elaborated "when my mom was pregnant with me my dad cheated on her got some other woman pregnant. So she's only a couple months younger than me"

'Oh' I mouthed. So she's not younger or older than me. Perfect.

——

Mavis POV

I moaned loudly as pleasure took over my body. After a few short seconds I opened my eyes looking up at Grayson who smirked before licking his fingers clean of my juices.

I bit my lip before placing my hand on the back of his neck gently bringing his head down so our lips could meet.

"Mmmm, I'll never get tired of these lips" he ran his pointer finger across my bottom lip making me giggle and bite my lip.

"Gray?" I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed my neck.

"Yes, princess" he mumbled.

"Don't you want to-.......um release too?" I asked shyly. He pulled away slightly giving me a confused look.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" He asked.

"Um, maybe" I sat up making him sit up. "I mean I just feel bad because you're always pleasuring me and I know you get excited" I glanced at the huge bulge in his pants as I spoke. "So maybe I can return the favor?" I finished seductively as I sat up running my hands up his thighs.

"Are you sure? You really don't have to?" He gave me a worried look.

"I want to Grayson" I gave him a reassuring smile before kissing him. I was ready to do anything with Grayson, he makes me feel safe and loved. I've never felt this crazy about anybody, not even Brian.

I love Grayson, he's my everything.