Feels Like Forever

Savannah's POV:

"Be safe, I love you," Aunt Nattie said as she leaned in and gave me a hug. We pulled away and I hugged Rachael. "I'll call you if anything happens," she said as she pulled away. As Nicole and I started to walk to get in the security check line Aunt Nattie said, "Sav remember everything you buy, in cash or else your mom will find you." I nodded and stood behind a elderly women in the security line.
A few minutes later I glanced back and didn't see Rachael or Aunt Nattie, they must've left.
~*~
"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be landing shortly."
I started to pick the nail polish off of my nails, as I tapped my foot.
Nicole glanced over at me, "Sav relax, it's gonna be fine."
I took a deep breath and slightly smiled at her. I looked out of the window until we landed.
As we walked to the baggage claim Nicole asked, "So he's coming to pick you up here?"
"Yeah," I answered. I walked up to my luggage as it made it's way towards us.
As I reached out to get it another hand got it for me. "Here you go," a deep voice said. I looked up and saw a hot guy.
"Thanks," I blushed.
"No problem," he smiled.
He was hot, but the only person I'm want is Eric.
I might have been very rude to this attractive stranger but I didn't care at the moment I just wanted to see Eric.
"Excuse me," I said as brushed past him and walked over to where Nicole was waiting for me. She gave me a Wow-you-never-turn-hot-guys-down look. I sighed and we walked to the doors that lead into a room where your relatives would wait for you.
I scanned the crowd looking for Eric, I didn't see him anywhere. All of a sudden someone came and wrapped their arms around my waist and pulled me closer to their body.
I immediately turned around and noticed the very sexy face that I had missed so much. Eric crashed his lips on mine as he pulled me in even closer.
As we pulled away we stared into each other's eyes. "I missed you so much baby," he said hugging me.
It felt so good being in his arms again. I had missed having his strong arms around me and the smell of the cologne he wore. We pulled out of our embrace and he took my bags in my hand and put the other around my waist.
We met Nicole outside standing by her car. I waved to her family that were patiently waiting for her in the car.
"Call me if you need anything and stay safe you two," she said to us. "You're the best, bye. Love you!" I said giving her a hug. "Love you too," she said getting into the car. We watched as they drove off.
As we walked to the car I couldn't stop looking at Eric. "What," he chuckled putting the bags in the back, then coming around to open the door. As I sat down I said, "Nothing, I just really missed you." He leaned in and gave me a kiss before making his way to the other side.
In the car I noticed he stole like a million glances. He squeezed my hand as we pulled up to an apartment complex. I looked around, my eyes started watering. I did this to him, I'm making him live in Texas, in a apartment. I heard the door close as Eric got out if his side and started walking over to my door.
I blinked back the tears and put a smile on my face.
Eric opened the door and held out his hand. I took it and we went up. I had brought four suit cases so we both held two. Of course, Eric didn't want me to do anything, but I did.
He opened the door to reveal a three bedroom, one bathroom, and a kitchen slash dining room. The walls were a sad white and the beige carpet was super full. The hard wood was the only plus on decor. "This is it," he said as he came back from one if the bedrooms. I hadn't noticed he'd put all my my suit cases in a room. I walked over to him and hugged him.
I took deep and slow breathes. I'm not going to ruin these couple of weeks by being sad and sorry. I'm going to spend it with Eric and we're going to have a hell of a good time.
I pulled away only to where I could see his face. "Eric?" He leaned down and gave me a slow kiss then answered, "Yes baby?"
I smiled, "Can we just stay in tonight?" He chuckled and nodded. I know that it's not the best idea but I just want to be in his arms today.
~*~
I felt his eyes on me as I cut the lettuce. I stopped and smirked, "What?"
He shook his head chuckling, "Nothing, can't I just watch you?"
"No you can't," I said playfully as pointed my knife at him.
After I finished making the salad and setting the table I went back to the kitchen to watch Eric make the steak.