The Date (Part II)

I took a deep breath and said, ".....yeah."

OMFG OMFG OMFG! I'm about to have sex with my professor, that was now my boyfriend.

His hand moved up to my bra, I felt it loosen so I know he undid it.

As he threw my bra on the floor he started kissing my stomach, and then reached my breast. I let out a moan. I reached down to his under wear.

~*~

After that amazing scene we laid in bed with each other's warmth comforting us.

I glanced over his shoulder and saw the time, it was midnight.

"I should get going," I said.

"Stay here with me," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled, "Fine."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning to smell of breakfast cooking. I got up and wrapped the covers around my body and walked to the kitchen. I saw Eric standing in front of the stove, I came behind him pressing my front to his back. He was in his Calvin Klein's. He chuckled as I swayed my hips side to side.

He flipped the pancake that was on the pan. I applauded at him showing off. He sarcastically bowed as I giggled.

I heard my phone ring from the other room, I ran to get it. It was Rachael.

"Hey," I answered. As I started to put my clothes back on.

"Sav I have some bad news," she said. I knew exactly what she was talking about but I didn't want to admit it.

"Yeah?" I said telling her to go on.

"Mom is super pissed because she saw the cameras at the lake house and now she knows what's up with you and Eric," she paused to take a breath, "And we both know what mom will do to separate the two of you."

"Thanks for letting me know, I'll be careful and call me if anything new happens," I said before hanging up.

I slowly walked back to the kitchen. The table was set and the food was on the plate.

Eric walked up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. "There you are baby," he whispered kissing my neck.

I know what my mom is capable of, and that's a lot of things. She's going to threaten him until he'll leave the state.

I turned around and gave him a hug, I don't know why I did but I did. After our embrace he lead me to the table pulling out the chair for me.

I took a seat and started to eat. As I finished my third bite I started, "Eric?"

He looked up.

"My..um..mom knows...about us," I said not being able to look into his eyes.

He was silent and still.

"That means she's on to something to get you in trouble and to spilt us up," I said, "But we can get through this."

"Savannah, I love you. I don't care what I'll have to do to be with you," he said getting up and walking over to me. He held out his hand for me to grab, I did. He led me into his room.

We laid in the bed, talking about our plan. Well it was more my plan, because everything I said Eric disagreed. I told him that he would have to leave the state if things got bad, he said he would never leave my side.