Chapter 12 A New Challenger Appears

Kilo: Woah Ruby what was that about?
Ruby: *Blushing* What do you think that was about I....love you.
Kilo hugs Ruby and she embraces the hug.
Kilo: You don't have to worry about a thing Rubes I'll always be here for you and Yang.
Ruby: Thank you big bro.
Kilo: No problem now let's get back inside th-
Just before he was about to say something a comet of sorts landed just a few feet from kilo and Ruby location.
Jiren and the rest of the girls came out side. And the intercoms came on.
Ozpin: All Students are to stay Were they are now we are all lock down all second year students your assistance could be used out side please!
Kilo: Alright Yang , Weiss , Blake and Ruby I
Need you four to go back inside now!
Yang: Were not leaving you!
Kilo: Sis you need to take your friends and get out I can handle this I'm stronger than you think.
Yang: But.
Jiren: But nothing leave now trust in him he is stronger than any of you can comprehend.
Yang: Fine but you better handle this!
Kilo: I will.
Yang and the group run back to the campus and lock it down.
Jiren: Who do you think this is?
Kilo: Don't know but I want you to be carful?
Jiren: Why?
Kilo: Because what ever I'm sensing is on my level.
Suddenly a ball of KI was thrown at Jiren to fast for her to react in time. But Kilo caught it and crushed it.
???: Impressive That was thrown over the speed of light yet you were able to see and catch it to protect your friend. What is your name.
Kilo: Kilo Rose. You?
Yuuko: My name is Yuuko.
Kilo: Well Yuuko...What are you here for?
Yuuko: Well that's a simple answer I'm here.......for you~
Kilo stops and makes a blank face.
Kilo: Eh? Why are you here for me?
Yuuko: Well you see From where I'm from there is no man that exists to satisfy me. That was until I over heard one of the angles from my multiverse talk about a Saiyan out there that was my match. And I have to say I'm impressed your really cute~
Jiren: Alright I'm gonna step in and say that that's enough.
Yuuko: Why do you care lady?!
Jiren: I care because he's MY husband!!!
PS: Yuuko will be very overprotective of Kilo. I guess you could say she's the yandere.
Yuuko: *Laughing Like a maniac* You think he's yours I'm not going to come here and go back empty HANDED!!!
Yuuko then appears in front of Jiren in a split second and try's to punch her only for Kilo to catch her hand.
Yuuko: What are you doing sweetheart she's only in the way!
Kilo: This is not the way to get someone to like you Yuuko! With the time I've spent with Jiren I've developed feelings for her.....I LOVE HER AND I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY FAMILY!!
AHHHHHH!!!!
There was a huge shock wave that pushed Yuuko back. The ground started to break around Kilo the sky's darkened more and were sprouting lightning all over the place.
Then a bright light surrounded him and in gulfed him. When it cleared his shirt was ripped into pieces. There was a dark red aura that surrounded him. His eyes were pure Red. While his hair was jet black and spiked up. This transformation is similar to Ultra Instinct but much more destructive with it's power.
Berra and Whis run outside.
Berra: What going on ou- Jiren What the fuck happened why is he like that!?
Jiren: I don't know!
Berra: Whis?
Whis: It's similar to Ultra Instinct but I've only seen him in this form once.
Berra: What?! Why didn't you tell me we could have helped him with this!
Whis: Because it seems he's only uses this form when his body is under extreme stress.
Kilo: *double echoed voice* AHHHHHHH!!!!
Jiren begins to walk towards Kilo.
Berra: Stop he will kill you!
She tries to run after her but Whis stops her.
Whis: Stop just watch and see what happens.
Berra looks back.
Jiren: Kilo!
Kilo stops and looks at her.
Jiren: You need to stop and calm down this isn't you!
Kilo:.....
She starts to cry.
Jiren: This isn't the man I fell in love with I want my Kilo back!!!
He went wide eyed at that comment.
Jiren: Give him back!
He starts to walk over to her. He stops in front of her and wipes her tears away. Takes her hand and kisses her on the lips. The aura surrounding him disappeared and everything calmed down. They separate and he looks at her.
Kilo: Thank you Jiren.
Jiren: You idiot.
She hugs him.
Jiren: I thought I lost you!
Kilo: It's ok I'm here come on let's go to bed.
He picks her up bridal style and walks to there dorm.
Ozpin: The lock down is over but all students are to stay in there separate areas till the morning!
Ozpin then runs out side to see Berra and Whis.
Ozpin: Alright where's that bitch?
Whis: Right there.
She points to Yuuko who is starting to wake up.
Yuuko: Ow My Head where's Kilo!?
She looks up to see a very pissed off Ozpin.
Yuuko: What do you want she Bitch!?
Ozpin cracks her knuckles.
Ozpin: You have a lot of explaining to do brat!
Yuuko: *Gulp*
Berra: For a mortal she is scary.
Whis: Agreed.

                            Kilo (POV)

Kilo: What room number is it?
Jiren: 124.
Kilo: Ok were right here.
He opens the door and carries Jiren in and places her on the floor.
Jiren: I'm going to go change no peaking~
Kilo: No promises.
She went into the bathroom and changed.
She walked out in a black T shirt and black panties.
Kilo: *Whistles*
Jiren: Oh no mister you have an exam tomorrow.
Kilo: Ok.
He gets into bed But Jiren gets in too and lays down next to him and places his head into her breast.
Kilo: *Muffled* Love you.
Jiren: I love you too sweetheart.
They both fell asleep in each other's embrace.
But Goka snuck in and got into the bed and hugged his from behind and fell asleep as well.

Chapter 12 End