Chapter 8

Kilo (POV)

Jiren arrives at the Hotel in vale. She lands and walks in to check in.
Kilo: Jiren stop! How are you even going to pay for this?
Jiren: Don't worry honey I'm loaded! That's what you get for being a hero! Now let's go have our honey moon!
Kilo: Were not even married!
Jiren: Look at you finger sweetheart.
Kilo looks at his index finger and sees a platinum ring with initials on the side that says property of Jiren. She also has one on her hand.
Kilo: I'm not even going to ask.
Jiren: It's best you don't.
Desk Clerk: Hello Ma'am ho-
He sees what Jiren is doing to Kilo.
Desk Clerk: Are you ok sir need any help?
Kilo: Please don't question it.
Desk Clerk: Of course sir. Anyways how can I help you Ma'am?
Jiren: I need the best room you have and can you find one that's farthest from the other guest as possible?
Desk Clerk: Your in luck you can have the penthouse suite at the top of the tower.
Jiren: How much?
Desk Clerk: 25,000 Lien Ma'am.
Jiren: Here you go.
He takes the money and give her the entrance card.
Jiren then slaps Kilos ass.
Jiren: Now lets go enjoy our self's honey!
They begin to walk to the elevator.
Desk Clerk: GOOD LUCK SIR!!!
Kilo: THANK YOU!!!
They get into the elevator and ride it to the top floor. She gets out and walks to the door and walks in. She finds the bed and throws him onto it.
Kilo: Hey Ow!
She then closes all of the blinds. Puts up a wall of KI to sound Proof the room. Then turns off the lights and strips. Kilo can still see her and her sees how built she is as well as her assets.
Kilo*nose bleed* Fuck!
Jiren then sits on top of him and takes off his shirt and runs her hand down his chest and stomach.
Jiren: For a sixteen year old your really built! Now let's see your size!
Kilo: Sto-
She takes off his pants. But when she sees his size she can't believe it.
Jiren: There is no way that will fit inside of me! Your like a full 18 inches! But I need you now~
Kilo: Jiren you need to calm down!
Jiren: No we're going to skip the formalities and get straight to the main event.
She then just slammed her crouch onto his dick
Jiren: AHHHHHHH*Moan*YEAH!!!
Kilo: *Grunt*
He then sees blood coming from her.
Kilo: Jiren are you okay?
She then kisses him on the lips.
Jiren: Y-*Moan*Yes I'm just so happy that we're finally connected with each other. But I *Moan* want to start moving!
She began to start moving up and down really fast. Kilo felt her walls to start tightening up. He also felt his end coming. He then grabbed her hips and....
Kilo: JIREN I'M CUMMING!!!
Jiren: AHHHHHH YESSSS INSIDE!!!
Kilo then passed out and fell asleep. Jiren then got off him got the covers got into bed with him and snuggled his face into her chest and wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his tail with her hand.
Jiren: Thank you Kilo I love you.
Kilo: zzz love you-too zzz.
Jiren: *Smiles* (I've finally found something to live for. He loves me and I love him! This will be a great story to tell our kids.)
Sleep then took her to and they slept together in each other's arms a new love truly started that night. But what Kilo didn't know is that he's gonna have a lot of wives.

A/N: Sorry if it was short. This isn't going to be the first time I do this and the next ones will be a lot longer. But tell me if you enjoyed it and tell me if there is anyway to improve them thank you!