Conan

RK900's long fingers knocked against the screen of the car GPS's screen as he wrote in the address he was given earlier. Gavin leaned back in his seat with a twisted expression on his face. The android's original plan was to hack into the navigation's system and load the road within two seconds, however his partner suggested that he'd reconsider, and so he took that proposition into consideration.

As the android finished, he removed his hand from the device and sat up straight with his hands on his lap. The electric car noiselessly started up and began to move in the direction of their destination. RK900 stared into the space before him, not seeing anything there and yet barely moving his eyes from it like a cat staring into an aquarium full of fish.

"Erm... robo-cop?" Gavin started.
"We have not reached our destination yet. Shall I check the car's condition?" He assumed something was wrong and immediately turned alert.
"No, no, everything is alright with the car, jeez"
"You do not have to test my reaction time. I have done it by myself earlier, as my model is fully capable of performing this type of-" "Yeah, tin can I get the fucking idea!" He said, uncertainty in his tone.
"Do you feel uncomfortable with using my current name?" RK900 asked, seriously, however the detective looked as if he was just exposed to sarcasm at its finest.
"Name? Are you fucking kidding me?"
"No, I am not. I am willing to register a new name in order to make our job easier."
"Aren't you just another Connor?"
"Would you like me to register "Connor" as my name?"
"Can you stop taking everything I say literally?"
"I can if it will positively influence the outcome of the inve-" "Erm-! Okay, fuck... Conan?"
"Would you like me to register "Conan" as my name?"
"Wait, ugh...actually fine. Yeah, sure, go ahead."
"My name is Conan."
"I thought it's Captain Obvious..."
"Would you like to change my name, detective Reed?"
"No! Shit! No!" Gavin gasped with panic, before sitting back in his seat and crossing his arms, looking away in embarrassment when he realized he's been almost standing. RK900 opened his mouth to speak. "Fuck you." The detective added with a growl before Conan could say anything. The android was disputing whether he should send a report about his partner's behavior or not. It seemed though as if this was just a part of the detective's behavior and it may not influence the investigation negatively, he didn't want to bother anyone either. He decided to let it go and explain what the homicide was about.

"There are five victims. Each of them were said to have been somehow marked by the deviant and contain different messages," he began.
"Why are you telling me this now?" Detective Reed hissed.
"Because earlier you felt uncomfortable around my presence. After you grew a tolerance towards me, I decided reviewing the facts with you now would have a higher probability of you paying attention and understanding the homicide." Gavin looked definitively trapped behind RK900's words. He couldn't exactly question them, so he tried pointlessly bluffing instead.
"I don't feel any tolerance towards you! Don't put shit I didn't say in my mouth!"
"Are you scared of me?"
"What...? Why the fuck would you think that?! I'm, I'm only... Just stop pissing me off already and shut the hell up!"
"But the case, dete-" "I said, "shut the hell up"!" Conan looked away from the aggressive detective and decided to activate an automatic link between facts he had so far and see how much data he could get out of it instead till they reached the crime scene.

Conan walked out of the car after detective Reed, confidently. His tall, muscular body, perfectly combed, crow-black hair and pale, handsome face looked almost wrong next to the slouched figure of the sweaty detective. He noticed Gavin looking at him with stinging, ridiculous envy. Human behavior liked to be so unpredictably insensible.

"Ya feelin' good with everyone staring at you, ey?" Gavin hissed at him.
"I don't feel anything, detective." He replied simply and proceeded to go towards the crime scene without paying any more attention to his partner. Conan swiftly pushed through the crowd of cameramen and people that happened to walk by. Gavin had to run to catch up to him. He grew more tense the further they were away from the car. As they stopped, he looked into the crowd. As RK900 waited for the lead detective to tell him what to do, he decided to take this opportunity and learn more about  him.

"I didn't know they made androids look so hot now!" One of the younger ladies peeped to her friend.
"I know right!! My dad promised me that he'll buy me an android after I finish college!" She squeaked with excitement.
"Oh my God! Seriously?!"
"Yaas!"
"You should totally get one like this!!"
"I don't know what his model is though..."
"Then ask him!!"
"No! I can't! That'd be like... so weird, like asking for his phone number or something!"
"Then I'll go with you!"
"Noooo!!"
"Come on, Alicia!"
"Ughh fine! But it was your idea!!" The two ladies walked over to them, vibrating more with each step.

"Hey!" One of them squawked to him. Conan turned his head, while Gavin made the noise of a frustrated hedgehog. "My name is Juliet and this is my friend, Alicia!" Alicia was holding her hands on her mouth and shaking.

"What can I do for you?" Conan asked, unimpressed.
"Ummm well!" Juliet started. "Canyoutellmewhatyourmodelis!?" Alicia started squeaking at Juliet omitted the mixture of words.
"I'm an RK900 model." He said, indifferently. The girls started whispering something between each other.
"How much do you cost?" They said at once.
"More than all of your parents have in their possession." The android said, blankly and turned around, having to push the disbelieving, wide-eyed Gavin with him. The detective started hitting him in the arm.
"I hate you, I hate you, I fucking hate you!" Reed complained.
"I know." He muttered and added, trying out his sarcasm abilities, "I'd give you my beauty if I could, but on the other hand, this way, you can concentrate easier on the investigation."

The lead detective finally met them briefly and led them towards the crime scene.