Meetings

Dedicated to BeautifuL17KhaoS for the new cover on the side -->>>

---------------------

*Riley Preston

Shit, I'm late. Ryan is probably pissed right now. I was suppose to be at the airport twenty minutes ago but traffic was brutal.

After my father told me about his suspicions of Nikki being abused, my wolf and I lost it. I had shifted right there, in my dad's office.

My wolf took over and raced to the woods. All night long, he howled, a heartbreaking howl. He did that for the last two nights.

I overslept because my wolf stays until sunrise in the woods. So I fell asleep at 5:30 a.m and I had to pick up Ryan at noon but I didn't hear my alarm. My dad didnt didn't wake me up because he's at school, working. I get to skip school today so I can pick Ryan up.

I park my car and run into the airport, glancing at my watch. 12:34, it reads.

I search for Ryan where I'm suppose to meet him by the gift shop, but he's no where to be found.

Damm it, what if he took a taxi. I shake my head, no he would have called.

"Riley!" My head whips towards the familiar voice.

Before I could see the person, I get tackled to the floor.

I groan as the heavy weight disappears from on top of me. I open my eyes to see my older twin brother. His bright green eyes shining with joy.

He smiles and extends his arm towards me. "You little booger, you're late."

I take his hand and he pulls me up. "Sorry, Ry, I overslept. So how are you?"

"I'm awesome. I can't wait to meet our mate." Ryan smiles, eagerly.

I grab some of Ryan's luggage and we start walking towards the exit.

"How's everything been going here. How's Dad and the Triplets?" Ryan questions.

"Dad's great. The triplets are trouble but they are also great." I chuckle.

Ryan chuckles along.

"Oh, tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. we are meeting with our mate's brother. He's going to explain why she's so distance. Also, one of our neighboring packs is moving in with us, just to be safe since there have been attacks." I explain everything that has been happening.

We place Ryan's luggage in the trunk of my car and we get in.

Once we are heading home, Rayn asks, "What's our mate like?"

"She's beautiful. She has the bluest eyes and werid hair but it suits her. She's so small that I feel like pulling her close to me and never letting her go, to protect her. She draws so amazing. She's smart and great with little kids. The triplets love her to bits after meeting her only once. They keep asking for her." I say, dreamily.

Ryan stares at me as if I'm describing an angel. To us, she is an angel

Once we get home and through the front door, Ryan and I get tackled to the floor.

"Again?" I groan.

Giggles erupt from the bodies onto of us. "Ryan, you're home!" The triplets cheer.

"Oh, you little devils, I've missed you three." Ryan picks them three up and swings them around.

"Son, don't break my other sons." Dad erupts from the kitchen, chuckling.

"Dad, I thought you were working." Ryan hugs Dad.

Dad squeeze him back. "I decided to leave school early and pick up the triplets so we could be here when you got home."

"Awe, thanks, Dad. I missed you so much." Ryan confesses.

"So how you been, Ry?" Raine asks.

The whole day was spend with Ryan explaining the different places he traveled to.

Ryan and I headed up to our room after dinner. We have always shared a room and bed. That's why I have humongous bed.

We said our good nights and dozed off.

- - - - - - - -

"Come on, Ryan. P.J said to meet him by the same tree that I met him."

We are currently walking around school to get to the back field. It's already 5:03.

As we approach the tree, I see a boy leaning against it.

He turns towards us, his face blank.

"You must be P.J." I say.

"No, I'm Kenny." He denies.

Confusion runs through my mind.

I then see an older guy beside him, sitting on the grass.

"I'm P.J. I'm sorry this is my younger brother. He wanted to come." P.J explains. "Well then, let's get straight to the point. Please sit."

We take a seat right in front of him on the grass.

"Okay, firstly, I sorta lied. Nikki wasn't adopted but she isn't related to us. She is a werewolf, though. She was stolen by my father after he found out that his mate couldn't have kids. My father made sure to steal her from a werewolf family to make it seem that she was his daughter. I don't know her parents but I do know that her father is an Alpha because of her scent when she was taken. My father abuses Nikki because he blames her for his mate's death. Father's mate was human so the connection wasn't as strong for her like it was for him. On his mate's birthday, she shot herself. Nikki was the only one with her so Father blamed her. Nikki hides her body and bruises with baggy cloths because she hates being touched. She thinks that every one will try to hurt her because of her body. Kenny and I can't help her because we are under an Alpha command; Our father is an ex Alpha. That's it. Any questions?" P.J asks.

Ryan and I had been shaking slightly but by the end it took all our power not to shift right there.

"I know it's a lot to take in but we have to head home now. I'm sorry we can't be much help." Kenny states.

"You can contact me if you need something. I'm always with Nikki during lunch." P.J offers.

I watch as they disappear into the woods.

"What ate we going to do?" Ryan asks.

"We'll see what happens when she shifts. P.J said that he would tell her about us before her birthday."

"Okay, it's already 7 p.m. Dad said we are having dinner with someone at Royal Blues. We have to go get ready." Ryan reminds me.

"Okay, let's go."

I wonder who we are having dinner with.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anallely ♧