Dealing with Him

• Dedicated to KyleeSamanthaNolan, swaggy001, ItsAminaHere, blistful

*Riley Preston

I storm down the stairs and out the house.

Both packs are still outside, unpacking.

I walk towards Dad who is talking with Ryan, P.J, Niko, and Alpha Dalton.

"Papá, voy a salir. Tengo que hacer algo. Ryan, vamos, nesecito tu ayuda con algo." I tell Dad. When I pissed off, I start talking Spanish.

Our mom was Mexican and our dad is Italian. Over the years, Ryan and I learned to speak some Spanish and Italian.

"Riley, don't." Dad says.

"Nesecito que hacer esto por ella." I growl.

"Where's he going?" Alpha Dalton asks.

"He's going to kill our father." P.J informs.

"What, and you're going to let him?" Niko yells, not knowing.

"He hasn't been much of a father for the past twelve years. Besides, he's right, he has to do this for Nikki. That bastard deserves to rot in hell." P.J growls.

"Wait, what does this have to do with Nikolai?" Alpha Dalton questions.

"The man who stole Nikki from you, has been abusing and raping Nikki for the past twelve years." P.J tells.

Alpha Dalton and Niko's eyes turn black. "I'll go with you." Alpha Dalton offers.

"Wait, you can't just kill him. Beat him up and threaten him into leaving town. If he refuses, then you can kill him because he's on my territory."

We all nod.

I let out a growl and shift, as does Ryan and Alpha Dalton.

Once arrive at the house, we shift back, fully clothed.

Luckily, the back door is open. We head inside and find Erick Night in the living room with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"What the hell are you people doing in my house?" Erick bellows.

"We're here to warn you." My eyes are still pitch black. I grab the bottle of vodka and smash it on his head, hurting him.

"You hurt my little princess! You took her from her family! To do what? To beat and rape her? You are one f*cked up Son of a B*tch!" Alpha Dalton grabs Erick roughly by his shirt and punches his face, breaking his nose. He, then, throws Erick to the floor where he continues to kick him. "Not so tough now, huh? Considering, that I'm not a defenseless teenage girl."

"We are here to tell you that we want you far away from here. If you refuse, the outcome of what happens to you won't be our fault." I state, sternly.

Erick coughs up blood and starts laughing. "You just wait, my buddies will be here soon to kill all of you." He sneers.

I take that as a sign of refusing. I know he's not leaving this house alive. Neither are his 'buddies'.

"Really, are they the same 'buddies' that helped you rape Nikki?" I snarl.

"Yup. The same ones who enjoyed her tiny white a*s all night long." He laughs.

A loud growl is heard. Ryan dashes up to Erick, who's still on the floor. "Te vas a pudrir en el infierno." He kicks Erick hard right in his face, snapping his neck and killing him.

Snarls are suddenly heard from the front door and the door get busted open. Standing there, by the door, are four burly over grown men.

"They don't leave here alive!" I order.

The fight starts and finishes in under ten minutes.

We set the house on fire and watch as it burns.

"Let's go home. He can't hurt her now." I say.

To the readers that don't know Spanish, I'm going to put the translation in the comment next to that paragraph.

- - - - - - - - - - -

It's super hot outside and my pool just ripped. Aahh, not my best week. Plus, the summer is almost over and then I go back to school in 3 weeks.

:'(

I'm entering my Junior year, 11th year, with my friend, @AlejandraMtz9.

Random Story #3 ✔✅

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anallely ♧