is it a date?

Makena's POV

What a nice dinner, i thought to myself. We ate, we laughed, we joked, and we told stories. I could tell that nalea and kana were obsessed with neymar.

"Hey ney?" I asked. "My friends botherin you?"

"Nah. Im used to it." He replied. I shrugged and looked at Oscar.

"Thank you for inviting us to dinner and lending me some clothes" i told him shyly.

"No problem" he said cooly. "I was wondering if yo would want to go to breakfast with me tomorrow" he said. I was FREAKING OUT inside. A date with Oscar. I grinned.

"I would love to!" I said excitedly.

"Great! Ill pick you up at 8?"

"Alright. It's a date" i said. I almost screamed. I gathered up the girls and walked to the car.

"OH MY GOD. Neymar? Hottie!" Nalea shrieked. I didnt really hear her. I was to busy thinking about my date with Oscar. What should i wear? Nothing fancy right?

"Ummm...you gonna start the car?" Rina asked.

"Oh ya sorry" i replied and started the engine. I dropped off the girls one by one. Soon it was just me and hal. Being my best friend she knew something was up.

"All right spill the beans" she demanded.

"What?"

"What happened"

"All right all right. OSCAR INVITED ME TO BREAKFAST!" I confesssd excited.

"OMG FOR REALS. What time?" She asked.

"He's coming at 8" i sighed.

"Im coming around at 7 k? Im gonna help you get ready."

"Ok thanks hal." I said dropping her off. I was so relieved. Hal had the best sense of style. Already, i had butterflies.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading!

Any tips? Comment below.

Dont forget to vote!

Thank you lovelies!!