dinner.

Makena's POV

After 3 hours we all watched the sun set. It was beautiful. I was sitting next to oscar an neymar. Neymar had his arm around me and oscar looked a little lonely.

"Aw come here" i said pulling oscar towards me. "No one gets left out" i smiled and swung my arm around me. He gave me smile. It was a cute smile. I blushed and restedbmy head on neymars shoulder but he was asleep. That guy! What an idiot. I shrugged of neymars arm and lowered his back to the ground. He was snoring.

"Neymar always ruins the perfect moment." Oscar laughed. So did i. We lied next neymar and took a selfie that i posted on instagram. I tagged the both.

"So uh...do you and the girls wanna come to our room for dinner. We can order panda." He said shyly.

I smiled." Of course. But is it okay with the guys?"

"Yeah i already asked." He grinned. Oh crap i forgot my extra clothes and my friends already changed.

"Dammit. Im sorry Oscar i gotta go home real quick. I gotta get some dry clothes." I was ruining it.

"You can borrow some clothes if you want."

"That would be lovely" i said and went to tell the girls.

Oscar's POV

YES I DID IT. I asked her to dinner!!! We all walked to our room. I got a grey tanktop and some training shorts and gave it to kena.

"It might be a little big" i warned her.

"Its okay. Thank you!" She said and kissed my cheek. Neymar ordered the food. I saw kena talking to hulk, david, and thiago. Shd laughed. She wore those better than me. Shewas wearing he tanktop and shorts with her hair under a brasil hat she wore backwards.

"Hey ossie" neymar smirked.

"Hello ney ney." I replied.

"Im gonna go get the food k? Can you get the table set?"

"Yeah sure. HELP ME WITH THE TABLE" i yelled to the guys. And in a flash it was set. I sat next to kena and david who kept getting selfies when i wasnt paying attention. Kena was at th end of the table.

"Ok guys SELFIE" kena said and we all looked at her phone and smiled. She tagged me on instagram. Neymar came back and we ate till we were stuffed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading!

Any tips? Comment below.

Dont forget to vote!

Thank you lovelies!!