beach

Oscar's POV

She was 3 minutes late. I started to freak out. What if she bailed? What if she hates me? What if...what if she has a boyfriend? Shit it would ruin everything.

"Hey ossie" neymar smirkes

"Hey ney ney" i grinned.

"Oscar you need to relax. She's just runnin a lil late thats all."

"But neymar what if she's dating someone already" i asked nervously.

"I probably woulda known about it." He said. "Tell you what I'll ask her if she's in a relationship for you."

"Thanks bro. I really owe ya one" i said with relief.

"No prob. Go play ball."he told me.

Neymar's POV

I chuckled. Oscar is such a worry-wart. I turned and saw kena pull into a parking stall.

"Well your parking stinks" i snickered.

"Mmm better than yours ney ney" she laughed. I walked up to her and gave her a quick hug and swung my arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah you wish sweetheart. If you have forgotten im the best at everything"

"Shut up mr cocky pants" she laughed. "These are my friends nalea, hal, rina, and kana." She said pointing at each of them.

"OMG KENA. Are you guys like you know...dating?" Nalea giggled.

"No we're just good friends. He calls me sweetheart to irritate me" kena explained. "You know i single" I gave a cheeky grin.

"Lemme introduce you to the team" i said as they found a nice spot under a tree. "HEY GUYS GET OVER HERE. LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TO THESE LADIES!!"

"AGAIN NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JR. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yelled oscar. He looked at kena an she stared back smiling. She blushed.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever oscar" i answered. I pulled him to the side and said

"Shes single and ready to mingle" while wiggling my brows. Oscar face palmed and i just laughed.

"Dont ever say that again" he told me. "Hey kena" he yelled. She turned, smiled, and waited. I ran after them.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Thanks for reading!

Any tips? Comment below.

Dont forget to vote!

Thank you lovelies!!