1.5

Dreaming with a broken heart- John Mayer

9-1-1

'I just ask you of one thing, please live

'I just ask you of one thing, please live.'

Those words kept repeating in Hannah's head like a broken record for the past two weeks. She was sitting by herself drinking hot chocolate, hoping this would save her.

When she told Mona that she couldn't do it anymore, she really couldn't. She's tried for months, tried to make her life better, tried to make friends, nothing worked.

Hannah looked down at her piece paper sitting on the cafes table, making a list of why nots.

Her first reason was her mom and Dad; she knew they would blame themselves, when in reality it's not their fault.

New York was her second, she smiled as she thought back to her and Mona expressing their desire to go there.

"We have to go!" Mona squeals as she already mentally plans their time in New York.

"I would love to, you'll have amazing opportunities for you to become a fashion designer." Hannah smiled and nudged her shoulder as they looked at pictures of the big apple.

"And you will have amazing opportunities as a writer, and I'll be the first person to buy your book." She winked before a gasp escaped her lips.

"What's wrong?"

"We can be roommates!" Mona jumped off the bed.

Clay and Mona were her third reason, they'll think it's their fault and it isn't. They'll think they could've saved her but it's to late. You can't save anyone, not that way at least- it's more complex than that.

Fourth was her writing, despite the events that happened with her last writing; she truly enjoyed her work. It made her feel free. She could write something great one day, maybe it'll get published, she could be an author. Seems unlikely to her, but it is possible.

Fifth is her dad. Loves Hannah without question and dreams for the best for her. Even with what he's done, she finds it unfair to him if she left.

Sixth is her mom. Hannah wasn't sure her mom would be able to live through it, she's already on edge and Hannah feels at fault for that. Hannah knows her mom loves her, she wishes she could show her mom she knows, and she loves her too.

Seventh is her mom and Dad, again. They truly thought this move would be the best thing for them, for Hannah. They worked so hard to give her a better life and she doesn't want to let them down.