A few pointers

A/N: This is a few pointer on all the main changes so that you won't get confused. Please don't skip it or you will end up confused.

1) Sally and Gabe are both Egyptian magicians though Sally doesn't know about her heritage.

2) Sally is the younger sister of Ruby, sent to adoption by her parents as they didn't want another child.

3) Gabe is the brother of Julius and Amos and is not a drunkard abusive man thank you very much. He totally loves Sally and Percy and will die protecting them.

4) Percy is both a Greek and Egyptian by blood and has the ancient blood of the pharaohs via his mom (Not that she knew it)

5) There will be some people coming back from the dead... though I haven't decided every one of them.

6) All this starts before The Red Pyramid and with a shot glance through TLT, SoM and TTC.

7) Nico is friendly toward Percy and does not hate him. Especially cuz the two of them need each other in the journey.

8) It is a Carter X Zia and Sadie X Walt fic (Walt will not host Anubis in this and Anubis will cure Walt without the need to take host of him.)

9) Pairings for Percy and Nico are Percy x Zoe and Nico x Will. This is finalised after two rounds of voting, both on FFN and Wattpad. including both versions of my book. I thank all those who voted, and sorry for disappointing the rest of them, especially Percico fans cuz while the gods maybe into a mother-child incest, I am not. Other than that, I have nothing against Percico. Just that my storyline doesn't support it.

10) This is a rewrite of my book Hero Of Two Worlds and there might be slight differences between the two. (READ HUGE DIFFERENCE, especially cuz I'm currently at the second rewrite)

11) You guys wanted me to include HoO and bring in antagonists in the form of Gaia, Set, Kronos etc... fair. I'll see what I can do, seeing that Percy and Jason already know each other prior to TLO... I have an idea but idk how it'll turn out.

More pointers will be added later on to give you all a heads up.

Hope you all will like it!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)