Chapter 5

"Hey guys." I said jumping onto the couch next to Connor.

"What's up?" Connor replied putting his arm around me.

"Just taking a break before filming my video." I answered.

"What video are you gonna film?" Connor asked.

"Q&A. Andy did you tweet for questions?" I asked her from across the room.

"Yeah did you?" she replied.

"Yeah Con you should help me pick some questions." I said handing him my phone.

He unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. "You still haven't changed you're passcode." He laughed.

"Shhhhh." I covered his mouth.

"Wait he knows your passcode?" Sam huffed. Sam still can't figure it out which pisses him off.

"Yeah deal with it I'm the best friend." Connor replied in his usual tone.

"Um excuse me I'm the best friend," Ricky interrupted.

"Let's be real, you all know it's me or Andrea, which is a nice way of saying it's me." Jenn admitted.

"That's true." I said.

"Wow I'm hurt." Connor sniffled, screen shotting another tweet on my phone.

"Sorry." I lied scooching in closer to see the tweets.

"I got you like 6 so you should be good cause Andrea's gonna have some too." Connor said handing me back my phone.

"Thanks Con." I said going through my camera roll to see which ones he picked.

"I'm gonna get some water did you want some?" he offered.

"Yeah I'll just steal some from yours." I smiled.

He got up and walked to the kitchen so Sam moved closer and put his arm around me and read some of the tweets. Once I finished I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You don't want me to go on the tour with you guys do you?" I asked looking up at his face.

"Why would you think that?" he responded with a puzzling look on his face I couldn't tell if he was faking.

"Baby that's not an answer." I replied lowering my head onto his chest.

"Well," he started, he paused for an excessive amount of time.

I rolled my eyes and got up to walk to the kitchen. I asked Andrea, "You ready?"

"Yeah let's get this shit done." She answered.

I took a sip from Connor's cup and went back into Andrea's room.

We put my SD card in her camera and got started.

"Hey guys it's Sydney and I'm here with a pretty special little lady," I began motioning to Andrea.

"Me." She said.

"Me who?"

"Me Andrea Rose Russett."

"Yes and today we are doing a Q&A video for you guys because I was too lazy to do an actual video and you guys seem to really enjoy Q&As. So we both tweeted you guys to ask us some questions with the hashtag #askAndey, which is apparently our ship name, and you guys had a lot to ask. So let's get started."

"Did you wanna ask the first question?"

"Sure. Okay so our first question is from @alyssakay and she asked is the O2l house disgusting to go into?"