Chapter 3

Mature content in this chapter feel free to skip if you want to!

~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys," I said waving at Jc, Kian, and Ricky gathered in the kitchen, "I think I'm gonna head back to the hotel now."

"Okay, Sam what's your excuse?" Ricky joked, he knew exactly where Sam was going.

"I'm giving her a ride." He answered.

"Yeah you are!" Kian hollered. Everyone laughed, even Sam and I.

"Bye guys tell Connor bye for me," I gave each of them hugs and turned around with Sam right behind me. I could still hear them laughing until we went out the door.

We got to the car and it was almost complete silence which I didn't enjoy so I decided to turn the radio on.

I thought Sam would've reached over by now so instead I rested my hand on his thigh as he tried to focus on the road.

"Why are you being so quiet?" I questioned turning my body to face him.

"I don't wanna say the wrong thing and ruin the night." He reasoned taking short glimpses at me.

"You won't. I promise." He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss. I put our hands on my lap as my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

I took my free hand and reached for my phone. It was a text from the group chat with Fab 5 and Andrea.

LilTony: look at this bitch just leaving us like that #literallybye

ThatsSoJack: Tell Sam we said GET IT IN MOFO.

Andwea: Guys leave her alone she hasn't you know ;) ;) in a looooooongggg time :)

SydneyIsQueen: You guys can we not!!

Jenner: Speak of the devil. Way to say bye! :(

SydneyIsQueen: Sorry Jenn I didn't want to say bye cuz I wanna see you again!

Jenner: Excuses!

TheAndrewLowe: Guys Sam probably needed some tampons. Let them have their girls' night. Geez.

SydneyIsQueen: He's not a woman. Trust me I would know ;)

LilTony: ew okay tmi byeeee bitchezzzzz :*

Jenner: What he said

ThatSoJack: Ditto

Andwea: Peace out bitches

SydneyIsQueen: I love you guys and don't any of you ever change! lol

ThatSoJack: Girl what do you think this is YouTube? Get yourself out of here! :*

SydneyIsQueen: Bye babes :*

I smiled at the awesomeness of my best friends. We still had about 10 minutes before we got to the hotel so I decide to scroll through my social media.

First I looked through twitter and saw the photo Anthony put up from our little selfie shoot. He put such a cool filter on it which he is always the best at and his caption was:

"the bitches are back and ready to cause chaos 👊👊"

I retweeted the picture and saw a couple more pictures I was tagged in from the party.

I saw on my notifications that a bunch of people starred, retweeted and commented on the my post from this morning with Meghan, I update my Instagram much more.

Once I opened up the Instagram app and the little orange banner came up, 3538 likes, 1002 comments, and 68 new followers. Damn when was the last time I checked my Instagram.