Chapter 1

"Hey guys its Sydney! So for this Friday's video I am doing a Q&A video. So I tweeted you guys to ask me questions with the #askSydney and you guys had a lot to ask me so I'm just going to get started with this video. First question comes from @itskaylaa she asked 'Are you going to be going on any trips soon?' That is the perfect question because as a lot of you might know I am taking a trip to California. I'm going to have some meet-ups there and I'm very excited I'm going to be there for the entire summer so I will try to have more meet-ups. This next question comes from @mirandasays 'Who is your Youtube crush?' Wow um I'm not really sure I've only ever met the Youtubers here in Chicago and some from Playlist but if I had to it would probably be Tyler Oakley. I love him so much! He slays so much and whenever I feel down I just know I can watch him and be super happy again. Next question is from @o2lfandom they asked, 'Any new series' you're filming during the summer?', um I'm not sure yet I'll definitely try to be vlogging as much in California so I guess that could be considered a series but I'm going to be crazy busy there so I don't know about a new series if you guys have any video ideas or series ideas you would like me to do then leave them in the comment section down below."

After about six more questions I thought I made the video super long so I just ended by saying, "Thank you so much for watching, all my links are down below, please give this video a thumbs up and comment down below any places I should visit in California. I love you guys so much and don't any of you ever change. Bye!" I blew a kiss at my camera and turned it off.

I moved my camera on the tripod next to my dresser and turned off my filming lights, folded them and put them next to my camera. I was finishing packing but I was really hungry so I took my car and drove to Taco Bell and got a Baja Blast Freeze and a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco. I drank my Baja Blast in the car and headed back home tomorrow is my last day of high school and I am bouncing off the walls.

It's not like high school was terrible, just the waking up and pretending like you wouldn't rather be sleeping. I got back home and finished packing my big suitcase, carry-on, and my purse.

The next morning my dad drove me to O'Hare with all of my stuff and I went to terminal and waited for my plane to board.

I took out my camera and pressed the record button. "Hey guys so I'm going to do either daily or weekly vlogs while I am on vacation in California, I still haven't decided yet. But right now I'm at the airport waiting to board. I'm so excited to go to California, I am going to be staying at a hotel even though I'm going to probably be at most of my friends' houses more I thought it would be smarter to have my own place if needed. Um what else? Oh I guess I could do a little outfit of the day, I'm wearing my black leggings with the black leather stripes on the linings that I got from Forever 21. I just paired it with my hot pink muscle tank from Tilly's which I'm wearing over my white lace bandeau from Forever 21. I'm obsessed with this tank you guys it just has this ice cream cone but it is still super cute. And for shoes I just grabbed my black vans with the purple laces because it was the only pair of shoes that I hadn't packed yet. Um yeah I think that's it for now I'll see you guys in a little bit, bye!" I turned off the camera and put it back in my bag that I'm taking on the plane.

My dad helped me to check in my luggage and get my boarding pass. I was just sitting by the terminal now with my carry-on and my purse. My plane starts boarding in a few more minutes and I'm so excited to go to California. There is so many things I want to do there. The first thing on my mind is Sam.

I woke up and heard the pilot say we had 20 minutes until we land in LAX. It's around 10 o'clock at night and I needed a little extra sleep which is why it's good that I'm not gonna see Andrea and Jenn until tomorrow. The plane landed and it was almost 11 pm. Once I got out of the plane I switched my phone off airplane mode and tweeted.