| Chapter 15 | Pennywise the dancing clown

Lagging behind the group you and Stan turned to the exact same noise.

"Bev is that you?"Stan whispered as he moved closer only for IT's smiling face to peer around the corner, flashlight in hand he angled it towards your eyes

"What the fuck, Stan what the fuck just happened?"You whispered

No answer came and as your eyes cleared you noticed the absence of not only him but the entire group.

SpLASH

Your eyes moved towards the splashing sounds as you slowly walked towards them, peering into the massive room that held layered bodies and floating ones, water at its base you saw Beverly looking up.

"Bev-"

"(Y/N)"Beverly gaped

Then the tunnel behind you slammed close. Beverly ran over hugging you quickly before she began to pull, you spun only for the silence to be filled with IT's voice.

"Step right up Beverly and (Y/N)! Step right up! You'll laugh you'll cry you'll fear you'll die! Introducing Pennywise the dancing clown!"

A jack in the box went off making you shake slightly and then the door to the stage fell forward. Dodgy fireworks exploding and cuing music as Pennywise danced, his body moving as his head stood still looking towards the only exit. Beverly ran, hand grabbing yours only for the both of you to be hoisted up by gloved hands.

"I'm not afraid of you"Beverly bit

IT's head shook around before looking up angrily, "you will be"

IT's mouth opened to yellow sharp teeth and screaming noises wide enough to fit Beverly's face and your own inside, glowing orbs staring right at you.

And then everything went white.

---

Word count: 275
Date written: 22-07-18