| Chapter 14 | For Bev

After a time of hanging out with the group in hope of them all being friends again and hoping that IT had gone you stood in the arcade. Hands moving quicker than Richie's beside you as you played against eachother.

"Richie! (Y/N)"Bill's voice called

Richie looked sideways for only a moment, "what do you want? See that guy I'm fighting I'm pretending it's you."

Your face contorted in confusion as you continued to drain his life, "hey Bill what's up?"

"I-I-IT got Beverly."

"What are you talking about?"Richie questioned

Your timing mucked up and you turned slowly to Bill in fear.

"IT Richie, IT got Beverly"

Richie turned too and you nodded to Bill.

"I'll call Eddie"

"I'll find Stan, Ben and Mike....."

"I'll go with (Y/N)"Richie exhaled

~~

It only took half an hour to get everyone together and I'm front of Neibolt but your stomach burned in worry with each pedal turn and step.

"Guys spikes"

You looked from Bill's position as Richie grabbed a glass bottle, positioning it and swinging it towards the wood, breaking it wrong and rendering it a useless hazard before everyone moved on in.

"Stan?"

Everyone looked towards the nervous boy as he stood silently.

"Stan we all have to go, B-B-Be-Beverly was right I-if we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one, but i-if w-w--w-w-we stick together......all of us, will win, I promise"Bill said nervously

Though it made Stan come in slowly, still worried as your torches moved against the wall's and basement stairs.

"Hey Eddie, you got a quater?"Richie joked in his fear

You smiled to him as he looked up, he smiled back.

"Wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing"Eddie rolled his eyes as he stood against the well looking down

"BEVERLY?"

"Ben she probably won't be able to answer"You whispered in fear that someone heard him

"How are we supposed to get down there?"Mike asked, Bill bringing over a rope and booking it to the ceiling before throwing it down into the darkness that chilled you

Then he went first, with no words, Eddie went next face wincing as he held the rope. Richie let you go before him like a gentleman as if the danger would drop from the ceiling, he then followed you and Ben followed him.

"Mike?"

No evidence that he got on the rope himself. A yelp of pain followed the call, echoing down the well.

"Mike? Mike? Mike?!"Everyone began to call in fear

Bill, seeing up first seemed to shake, "Bowers."

And then you saw why, covering in blood Henry Bowers smiled down at the group laughing as people continued to yell for Mike. Then his blood soaked hands grabbed the rope.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

"GRAB IT!"

"COME ON GET THE ROPE!"

Your hands covered in rope burns as he pulled it up in seconds, throwing it out of the well.

"Leave him alone!"Richie yelled

"Fuck...MIKE!"You yelped

"You didn't listen to what I told you didya?"Henry's voice said blankly, "you shoulda stayed out of Derry, your parents didn't look what happened to them. I still get sad everytime I pass by that pile of ashes. Sad that I could have done it myself"

Shuffling and grunts followed as everyone yelled.

"I-I-I should get up there!"Bill traced his hands across the wall

"ARE YOU INSANE, WITH WHAT?!"

"Mike's got this, right?"You winced as you worried about him

Only for a screaming Henry Bowers to hit the walls of the well as he fell, Mike's head leaning over.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Oh my-"

"MIKE!"

"I'm okay, I'm okay"

Sighs of relief, loading his gun he managed to drop the rest, but as he slid down the rope and everyone turned towards the tunnel you knew it would get even worse.

---
Word count: 664
Date written: 22-07-18
(I hope it's good enough~)