PartTwelve

You wake up in your tank top and shorts. You're alone in a big bed but the other side is all ruffled up. You rub your eyes and swing your legs over the side of the bed. "Jim?" You call quietly just before you yawn. There's no responses. You get to your feet and walk slowly down the stairs, looking around quickly. You walk into the living room where there's a small fireplace, a chair or two, and a small couch. You stand by the side of the couch and feel and hand go around your side. Without thinking, your military instincts kick in. You grab the hand and shoulder and flip them over your shoulder and onto the couch. There's a small groan. "That's much too familiar.." You gasp quietly. "Oh Jim I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you." He laughs gently. "Well I'm just happy you were nice enough to fling me on the couch and not on the ground." You smile. "I remember that. You grabbed my butt right?" Jim's cheeks go red. "You flipped me so quick, I didn't even know what happened." You kiss his forehead. "I miss those days." He grabs your hand. "I do too, but now, we can be together again." You smile. It's not a real smile though. You were just hiding how hurt you were from Sherlock and John's death. Every time you kissed Moriarty, you thought of Sherlock. Every time he brings up war, you think of John. It was an endless cycle. Almost everything Moriarty said was like a knife to the heart as it reminded you about the only two people in the world you cared about anymore, but you knew that the only way you were going to stay alive was to fake your love for Moriarty.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock's POV:

"You-you know her name? Why did you tell me Sherlock?" John asks angrily as he follows me out the door with Lestrade lagging behind him as he is answering his phone. "I didn't find it important at the time John." I reply as I wait outside for Lestrade. "Not important? Are you kidding me Sherlock? That is the most important thing about her!" John crosses his arms. I roll my eyes. "I know I know but I can't tell you her name unless I have permission from her." I look up at the door as Lestrade comes out of the apartment. "Four of my best men are coming right now." He puts his phone into his pocket. John didn't take his eyes off me. "Permission? Honestly Sherlock, I dont know how I put up with you sometimes." I smile at him. "But yet you do." John stayed silent and slowly unfolded his arms. In the distance I heard sirens of two police cars. Once they get there, the three of us get into car and race out of the city. The sirens go off as there are no more cars or people around. The country scares me slightly as it could be a good place to run off into and never be seen again. All I'm hoping is that Moriarty didn't throw C's phone out the window and we're just on a wild goose chase. My heart beat quickens as it gets darker and the time gets later and later. Finally, we catch sight of an old house standing alone on the side of the road. We flick off the lights and park a little ways away. I immediately get out as Lestrade gathers up his men. John runs after me as I begin walking towards the house. "Sherlock!" He whispers as he grabs my shoulder. "What are you doing? You can't go in there alone!" I pull away from his grip. "I can and I will. Those four are just a distraction for me." John stands in front of me with his arms crossed against his chest. "I won't let you go in there. You're being too out of control. You're letting your feelings get to you and that's your downfall Sherlock. If you let your feelings get the best of you, especially right now, they will get you killed." I look down and take a deep breath. "You're right John. For once, I actually don't know what to do. What am I going to actually say? I can't say her real name or else I'll screw up everything and I can't just-" I felt John's hands on my shoulders as I looked up into his eyes. "Sherlock just calm down. C is going to be okay. She knows how to defend herself and we will get her back to you. I promise." John sighs gently. "If I have to, I will die to make sure that you get your happy ending with C."