PartFive

You rush into your apartment, bumping into Sherlock who could tell you were upset. "Hey hey. What's wrong?" You shake your head and push past him. "I don't want to talk about it Sherlock." You go the opposite direction and head down into your flat. "Where are you going? Are you not going to sleep with me tonight?" Sherlock asks anxiously as he follows you. "No I'm spending the night in my own flat, in my own bed." He continues to follow you. "Fine. Then I'll just have to join you." You sigh as you get to your door. "No Sherlock." He spins you around and stares at you carefully. "Something else happened when you broke it off with that Jim guy. Something...referring to your time in war. What was it C?" You try to go to the side, away from Sherlock but he slams his arms down on the wall besides you. "I'm not going to let you go anywhere." He says with a smile. "Sherlock you're being ridiculous." You look away from him. "You're avoiding me which obviously means you're hiding something C. If that's even your name." You glance at him. "It is my name." Sherlock laughs gently. "No it's not." You cross your arms. "The first person that I tell my real name to is going to be the one I marry." He smiles and lets his arms drop on your shoulders. "Then you aren't going to be single for very long. We'll talk in the morning." He kisses your cheek and goes up to his flat. You sigh and go down into your room. You flick on the lights and a hand goes over your mouth. "Don't scream. I won't have very long until Sherlock realizes I left." You relax as you notice John's voice. He let's go of you and you turn towards him. "You scared the shit out of me John! What could you possibly want right now?" He looks down. "I followed you on your date. Your date with Moriarty." You look at him in surprise. "John what the hell? Why did you do that?" "Sherlock wanted me too. He didn't trust whoever you were going with. And I guess he had a good reason considering you're dating the man who tries to kill Sherlock every day." John says crossing his arms. "Oh don't you be that way too John. He used to be different when I knew him." "Used to being the key words here C." You roll your eyes. "Listen John, I'm really not in the mood to argue with you right now." You throw down your purse on your bed. John sighs. "Well you've only got a month more to argue so I suggest you make the most of it right now." You look back at John nervously. "How did you know that?" "War makes us good at being spies." John heads over to your door. "Wait John!" You grab his arm. "You have to promise me you won't tell Sherlock. He can't ever know." "Why not? He can help!" "No no John he can't. He'll try his damn hardest but he won't be able to do it and it will end up killing the both of you!" Your eyes start to feel watery and you turn away from John. He gently puts his hand on your shoulder. "I won't tell him. As much as I want to, I won't." You say nothing as he quietly slips out of your room. You go and change, calming down slightly. You wanted to go and spend the night with Sherlock so badly but you didn't want him to win, as stupid as that sounds. You climb into your bed and after you almost completely are asleep, you jump as you hear someone coming into your flat. It's completely dark so you lay back down and grab the knife you kept in your pillow case, pretending to be asleep. Your door opens and closes as you hear the footsteps of a barefoot someone. The someone gently crawls into bed with you and wraps their arms around your waist. By the feel of their body you could tell it was a man, a man named Sherlock. You let your knife drop and you close your eyes, already half asleep in his arms. He buries his face into your hair and smiles. "My bed got too cold without you."