PartTen

Your mind flashbacks to eight years ago, when you had been in war with Moriarty for two years already. At first, you were the scout and Moriarty was also a scout for your squad. You two became close and he started breaking through your tough shell. One night you two were laying out on the grass, looking up at the stars all by yourselves. "What's your first name Moriarty?" You ask, still looking up at the amazing view of the night sky. "Jim. Jim Moriarty." He says in a voice mocking your general. You two laugh quietly. "What's your real name C?" He asks after a moment. "I've been itching to know ever since I met you." He props himself on his elbow and faces you. You smile at him. "I have one answer to everyone who asks me that. The first person that I tell my real name to is going to be the person I marry." "Well then maybe I'll be the one you marry." He says with a big smile. You laugh and sudden Jim is hovering above you with his hands on both sides of your head. "What the hell are you doing Moriarty?" You feel yourself begin to blush as he speaks strongly to you. "I told you, my name is Jim." You're about to open your mouth and tell him to get off of you, but he stops you in your tracks. Jim's lips gently touch with yours. You push him off you and sit up. "What the hell are you doing Jim?" "Whaaat?" He whines as he sits on his elbows. "Is it wrong for me to be in love?" You look back at him. "You-you're in love with me?" Jim looks down at the ground and, even in the dark, you could see his cheeks turn bright red. You crawl over to him and quickly kiss his cheek. You stand up and walk away. After that, you and Jim were always together. Nothing could separate you two. On countless occasions, you saved each other's lives. Everyone was raging about what an amazing team you two were. A year and a half passed and you got promoted to captain. All your soldiers referred to you as CC, short for Captain C. It also had a nice ring to it. As you kept fighting in war, Jim and you got more intimate. You were running off during free times to have time alone, constantly hand in hand, and always being flirty. It had been five years now that you and Jim knew each other and three years since you started dating. One night, as you and Jim were scouting out a little at night, Jim stops and throws down his gun. He on purposely falls into the long grass and groans. You rolls your eyes. "Get up you idiot." You suddenly feel your feet swept out from under you and you fall into Jim's arms. He kisses your neck as he pulls you into his lap. "Jim!" You whisper, annoyed by his goofing off. "Let's run away." He says suddenly. "What?" You ask in shock as you look at him. "C, I can't stand it anymore. I love you and I-I-" You can tell he's struggling to get the words out. He reaches into his pocket. He wraps his arms around you from behind and shows you a ring. "I want to marry you." He whispers in your ear. You gasp and put your hand over your mouth. You smile uncontrollably and turn around. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you Jim!" You kiss him. He puts the ring on your finger. "We have to run away now. Not right now though. We have to stock up then we'll leave without a trace. We can start a life together." He smiles excitedly. You hug him tightly. "I'll go wherever you go." You two scratch your tags, changing your name. Three weeks pass and you and Jim decide to leave the next morning. Suddenly, as you're sleeping on Jim's chest, sirens go off. You jump up and take off running. "C!" Jim calls to you. "I have to see General Renschmit!" You burst into your general's tent. "What's going on sir?!" You ask nervously. "Go gather your men captain!" He shouts. "We are under a surprise aerial attack!" You hear the planes go over your camp and start running back to your sleeping quarters which is a large metal house. Most of the men are already running out but you don't see Jim. Just before you get too close, a plane blows up half of the metal house. You are thrown back. You're dazed when you stand up. You have to get to your men. Then you realize. "Jim!" You scream louder than the planes zooming overhead. You run over to the ruble of the house. You search through the bodies of your men, holding back tears as you see the guys you tried so hard to protect, dead at your feet. Suddenly you hear someone calling out your name. "Jim! Jim where are you?" "Here!" He moans loudly. He's underneath a few others. You pull the other bodies away. "I think I broke my leg." You try to pick him up but he screams. "No! No no no don't! It hurts too much!" You angrily grab him despite his screams and throw him over your shoulder. Just as you pick him up and start walking, you feel a horrific pain in your leg, you had been shot. You stumble and moan loudly but you keep going. You get Jim to another man. The planes leave your camp in chaos. You go over to the edge of your camp where the first aid is. Luckily it was untouched. Just before you can get close to the tent, you black out. You wake up in a cell. You had just been kidnapped. Two years. Two years you were in with the enemy. One day, you're greeted by a spy who helps you escape in the night. As you're escaping, you were shot in the back. Desperate to get away, your adrenaline fuels you. It take you three days to find a friendly camp. You're rushed to the hospital. You go through two surgeries. As you're healing, you meet and befriend a man by the name of John Watson who was injured in his leg. You two work it out and are able get ahold of a phone and call General Renschmit. "General Renschmit speaking. Who is this?" "General!" You say with a small smile. "It's Captain C." There's silence for a moment. "Good God...you're alive?!" His voice is happy and light. "Just barely sir." You laugh. "I was injured after I escaped the enemy with the help of a spy." He sighs happily. "Well it's good to know you're okay." You smile. "Thank you sir. Now I've been dying to ask, are you still in contact with Jim Moriarty?" Renschmit goes silent. This time for longer. His voice is heavy as he speaks. "C, when you were kidnapped, Jim went after you once he healed. We looked for him for six months and-well, you know the rules C. Once six months pass without a sign of him..we pronounced him dead C. I'm so sorry."